New to TO and new owner in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booms View Post
    Great to see! I am jealous as it is minus 5 out right now with a minus 25 wind chill here in northern WI.

Did you test out the AVX? How was the surf wave with just the 2 of you in it?

The only thing missing from the second picture is a beer in hand while the wife drives...
    Thankful to be in Texas for sure. We went out again last Saturday with water temp 64* and air temp around 70*

The AVX is rad. It was an eye opener for sure how much different the setup needed to be to produce a close to identical wave on each side. Having the adjustability with AVX is a nice feature. A lot to take in with so many adjustments right off, but once you have weight, speed and Taps dialed, The AVX adjustment is icing on the cake.

Beer.... I was only using one hand to take the photo while she drove. You can bet there was a PBR in the other hand!
    -Brandon Lucas
    Houston, Tx

Comment

Originally posted by Smcqueen View Post
      With then new Raptor engine, new Tige touch, and AVX it kinda makes me wish I had waited a few months on getting my boat. Oh well, I'm still happy with what I have. It was nice last weekend. I almost went out, just had too many other things lined up. Nice boat!

Dude, have no regrets. Your boat looked great at the reunion, and it looks like your doing the necessary additions to have one of the raddest Z3's on the water. I look forward to linking up with y'all on the water, or the moto track. I was planning on meeting y'all at Rio, but just couldn't get out since we surfed most of Saturday. See you soon.
      -Brandon Lucas
      Houston, Tx

Comment

Yeah, I'm buying everyone wetsuits for Christmas. I'm ready to get back out on the lake but still doing install on LED lights, 2 more Rev-10's, painting the Rev-10's yellow to match the boat, the WS420 and the underwater light. Doing all the install myself so I'm a little slow but learning quite a few things about the boat. Hope to be done in a couple of weeks. Ready to go back out to the track any time.

Comment

Congrats on the Z3! you guys have a great boat there and awesome color combo! We frequent Lake Austin and Canyon Lake. If you ever need any help dialing in the wave let me know or come say hello when you see us on the lake.

image.jpgimage2.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X