New to TO and new owner in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to TO and new owner in Texas

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Ive been browsing the forum for a few months now, while in the hunt for a new boat. All of the love and helpful advice on this forum was part of the reason I chose to buy a Tige, so keep it up!

We signed yesterday on our new Z3 with AVX from the guys at Texas Tige in Conroe, Tx. The guys have taken great care of us so far and we left the boat there to get a few options installed that were not done from the factory.

If you see us on the water, please flag us down to introduce yourself. We will be frequenting the Trinity River, Lake Somerville, Lake Livingston, and Canyon Lake. We are in the process of planning a July/August 2015 trip to Lake Powell as well. Any advice would be appreciated. Maybe even time it with a Tige Reunion or something if the logistics work out.
    FullSizeRender.jpg

Cheers,

Brandon and Kendra Lucas
    Houston, Tx
    -Brandon Lucas
    Houston, Tx

Welcome to TO. Beautiful boat!

Comment

Nice! Welcome aboard...looks like you're off to a great start. I'm surprised to not see Lake Conroe on your list. I have family there & usually visit a couple times/year.

You'll have quite a haul for Lake Powell, but totally worth it! I'm in Denver and made it there 7 times in my best year, a couple times most years. Feel free to ask any questions as the date nears. Maybe we'll cross paths at either location.

Have fun with the new toy!

Comment

Awesome looking boat man!

Comment

Lake Conroe is nice during the week, but gets too choppy on weekends since its bulkheaded. We also stay in our Mercedes Sprinter van a lot, and LC is not going to be very accommodating for that since its majority residential.

Will definitely reach out before Powell. Thank you for the offer.
          -Brandon Lucas
          Houston, Tx

Comment

Congratulations! Sweet boat
            Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Welcome to TO and congrats on that awesome Z3.

Comment

What boat???

JK, sweet looking!

Comment

Originally posted by ericinmich View Post
                  What boat???

JK, sweet looking!
                  You beat me to it!!

Comment

Only 3 through hulls in the back.... did they revert from 4 back to 3 in the '15's?

And yes.... nice boat. I'm thrilled to see one that isn't green and blue for a change :P

Comment

Good catch..3 in the back(bilge, drain, vent) and just 2 in the front(drain, vent). Guess they figured out 2 vents doesn't do anything and isn't needed.

Good looking boat!!

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the Tige family!
                        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Congratulations and welcome to TO. I'm new to Texas too.
                          I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Congrats! Welcome to the Family!

Comment

Very cool! We picked up a new Z3 from Texas Tige in July. Hope to see you all on one of the lakes. We live on Lake Houston so end up there quite often. Ditto on Conroe. Too rough most of the time. We will spend more time at the trinity in 2015. Trip to Powell would really be cool. Also considering a trip to Amistad. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X