No announcement yet.

New to TO and new owner in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet boat, love the color! Only a few of us purple/black types i've seen so far. What's the interior look like? Enjoy!
    2010 Tige RZ2 "Fully Loaded" 650hrs
    Surf Ballast & Enzo Bag - 1235 prop

Comment

Originally posted by Smcqueen View Post
      Also considering a trip to Amistad.
      I haven't heard anything about Amistad in a while, but be careful if you do go...you could run into some trouble pretty easy there these days with all drug cartels.

I have some friends that had a lake house there - they don't go anymore....

Comment

Rough canyon on Amistad is on the Devils River branch of the lake surrounded both sides by US soil. I really don't get too worked up about the drug scares. I have made a few trips into Mexico the last few years. Never any problems. Just stay away from bad parts of border towns and stay out of trouble.

Comment

I used to keep my boat on Amistad, let me know if you have any questions, I lived "on" that lake for 3.5 years.
          2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
          2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Brandon, keep an eye on the Lake Mead TO Reunion threads. Powell feeds into Lake Mead(via 277 miles of Grand Canyon). We always have a great time. Good looking boat and nice black rims.

Comment

Very nice Brandon! Too bad you wont be on Conroe - I want to see the AVX in action! Texas Tige always comes through for their customers!

Comment

smcqueen- I met you at the reunion at Bethy. My wife and i came up that Friday briefly to demo that black and yellow Z3 with AVX. I heard you have been doing some cool stuff to yours. Congrats, and ill catch you on the water soon.

Vicseek- We did majority of white, stone, and a bit of purple in the interior. Kept it simple and easy to clean.

Dan and Christy- ill definitely keep that on my radar. We are looking forward to seeing some more scenery.

C_hotshot- we may hit Conroe on a weekday afternoon, but it won't be our regular spot. Glad to show you AVX firsthand, or Texas Tige has a black and yellow demo w/ AVX at the dealer.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. We are hoping to get some nice weather Friday and Saturday to get some break in hours on the motor.
                -Brandon Lucas
                Houston, Tx

Comment

Brandon - saw your boat today when I picked mine up from service at Texas Tige. The pic you posted do not do that boat justice! It's beautiful!!!! I hit Conroe on Friday's with a normal crew - and it's nice and calm. Look forward to catching up with you.

Comment

That's one great looking tige' she`ll be hard to miss out on the water, congrats and welcome to the tige' family.
                    I don't want to go to work, take me wake surfing instead!

Comment

Beautiful Boat! Would love to hear about your plans for Powell...that's on my dream trip list!

Comment

Love the color. Texas Tige always takes care of me, Brandon is great to work with. Welcome to TO.

Comment

Welcome to TigéOwners. Good looking boat!

Comment

Well, we got her out over the weekend to get some break in hours on the motor. I am super impressed with EVERYTHING on the Z3. The Raptor delivers such smooth power and the interior is just so plush compared to anything we've ridden in.

We were a little nervous using our Sprinter 3500 Cargo van that we use for cycling trips as our tow vehicle, but it did a great job. Averaged 14mpg with the Z3 in tow with the boat having a little over half a tank of gas.

Sprinter_Tow.jpg

Kendra got some practice on Lake Somerville before sunset since she will be at the helm while I surf.

Kendra_Driving.jpg

Hope everyone had a fun Thanksgiving.
                            Last edited by BLucas86; 12-01-2014, 04:27 PM.
                            -Brandon Lucas
                            Houston, Tx

Comment

Great to see! I am jealous as it is minus 5 out right now with a minus 25 wind chill here in northern WI.

Did you test out the AVX? How was the surf wave with just the 2 of you in it?

The only thing missing from the second picture is a beer in hand while the wife drives...
                              "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

With then new Raptor engine, new Tige touch, and AVX it kinda makes me wish I had waited a few months on getting my boat. Oh well, I'm still happy with what I have. It was nice last weekend. I almost went out, just had too many other things lined up. Nice boat!

Comment

Working...
                                X