• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were priced wrong from the get GO
    Germaine Marine
    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

I cant share much on it. Mike posted the emblem and the name. Wave was solid, boat is massive, I doubt anyone will be disappointed once they get in one. I also dont know if this is a boat that pictures will tell the story on. Prob need to see one up close. But I can tell you that some refinements have been made to taps3 based on my 18rzx3 we did some cool stuff on. My guess is they make their way into the rest of the line here after the ZX5 gets up and going.
      Germaine Marine

Comment

2 molds
        Germaine Marine

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
          2 molds
          What would 2 molds mean? Like an R series and a ZX series or two molds for different sports?

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
            ^^^Nailed it. Everyone seems to be trying to keep up with the G25 but not at a G25 price. I don't follow sales #'s that closely, but I think the Ri257 that was at our boat show this year was around 170k. Fully loaded RZX3 is definitely south of that. I'm curious if Tige will manage to end up south of Ri257 price on their 25 foot offering.
            Geeze that seems high....I think the Ri257 at our show was at $140k and it seemed pretty loaded out...

Comment

Originally posted by BurnMac42 View Post
              What would 2 molds mean? Like an R series and a ZX series or two molds for different sports?
              I'll guess and say two of the same mold to get them out the door faster.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                I'll guess and say two of the same mold to get them out the door faster.
                Bingo! More than one mold equals more than one boat rolling thru the production line at a time. Only inquired as molds can be expensive. Not sure if Tige is making theirs in house or not. I know a lot of companies are getting their molds made from a company in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by bsreid View Post
                  The thing with the ri257 they’re tanking like crazy. Loaded 2016s on onlyinboards for 110k... Seems crazy.
                  I see zero boats that are as you describe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

I just did a search for ri257 anywhere in the country, limited the price range from 100,000 - 140,000... this was the only one that came up; https://www.onlyinboards.com/Used-sk...ZIP=&Distance=.

Same criteria for a search on Boat Trader yielded 2 ri257s... http://www.boattrader.com/search-results/NewOrUsed-any/Type-any/Category-all/Zip-92562/Radius-any/Length-23,25/Price-100000,140000/Make-CENTURION/Sort-LengthESC

Maybe those lower priced boats went fast?
                    Last edited by D&P Powell; 03-17-2018, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dakota4ce View Post
                      I see zero boats that are as you describe?

This was a couple months back. Up north we have ri237s under 100k usd.

Comment

There was a red and black one for 108 a while back. That was a deal. Beyond that I don’t think it’s quite that dramatic yet. Even so, excellent opportunity to snag a monster boat for cheaper I guess?

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Originally posted by Jwolfe View Post
                          Very nice boat!
                          Just wondering how the boat pulls with the tandem axle trailer? My dealer says you should have the tri-axle??
                          Easy peasy. In fact on the ~300 mile drive home i had no brakes because a brake line was loose. A little sketch but not as bad as you might think. Towed it with a yukon denali xl. It pulls (and stops) way better now that i have brakes!

Comment

Working...
                          X