New RZX3 on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New RZX3 on the way!

I just finalized the build sheet today for a brand new 2018 RZX3. There is some MAJOR stoke going on in our household right now! Here is how the new boat should look...parked it downtown without a trailer

shareable rzx3.jpg

Sweet looking beast.
    Steven Wellman, Tige owner since 2017

Comment

Wow nice boat. Congratulations I’m sure you guys will have a ton of fun with that bad boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by robricketts View Post
        Wow nice boat. Congratulations I’m sure you guys will have a ton of fun with that bad boy!

Thanks guys- would you believe that, once all the t’s are crossed and i’s are dotted and it’s in the manufacturing queue, Tige says they can crank one of these out in 14 days? [emoji15]

Comment

I think some other companies are even a little faster than that. It is amazing that these boats can be put together that quickly.
          Be excellent to one another.

Comment

We had an 2004 Moomba go into production on a Monday and was delivered to our dealership on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
              We had an 2004 Moomba go into production on a Monday and was delivered to our dealership on Friday.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I can't see that guy in anything without thinking of Long Duk Dong!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by ski_antique View Post
                    Thanks guys- would you believe that, once all the t’s are crossed and i’s are dotted and it’s in the manufacturing queue, Tige says they can crank one of these out in 14 days? [emoji15]

Been to the tige factory and seen the build process end to end. very cool. timeline will be longer i expect after boat show season and a lot more new orders hit, it's a linear process.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

That is a sick ride. Jealousy is an understatement.
                      "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

Sweet ride for sure congrats! I’m gonna sell my RZX2 after this season and order a RZX3. Great colors
                        surf till u die.

Comment

Just got the Spray Date: Feb 6th!

Comment

Comment

Sweet. My neighbor has the same color scheme on their RZX, looks killer on the water. Enjoy.
                              Steven Wellman, Tige owner since 2017

Comment

Working...
                              X