No announcement yet.

Reverse Thruster assist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed jmoore15! It's like I've said to others who say they don't need it... "I don't need power steering in my car either, but it sure is nice to have!"

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
      Agreed jmoore15! It's like I've said to others who say they don't need it... "I don't need power steering in my car either, but it sure is nice to have!"
      I’ll take one when the price comes down where it should be......these thrusters are basically repacked trolling motors right? Or at least they are comparable thrusts.....you can get lots of trolling motors for less than a $1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post
        I’ll take one when the price comes down where it should be......these thrusters are basically repacked trolling motors right? Or at least they are comparable thrusts.....you can get lots of trolling motors for less than a $1000.
        That's a reasonable approach. However, if it's like everything else boating related right now you might see the price climbing much quicker than it's dropping. It has to get back to normal eventually, RIGHT???

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post

That's a reasonable approach. However, if it's like everything else boating related right now you might see the price climbing much quicker than it's dropping. It has to get back to normal eventually, RIGHT???
          With the current rate of inflation and everything else going on with US politics, who knows what’s gonna happen.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X