No announcement yet.

Under Bow Cushions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also glad that I read this thread. I knew that i had a lot of junk under the bow cushions but was cussing Tige thinking the cushions didn't come up. super happy to be able to pull them up and get it clean.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
      Good on ya for pulling that cushion out to dry. Almost all tiges hold water in and under that cushion. Z series v hulls as well as pickle rz. Keep pulling it after each trip and resting it vertically to let water drain. Mop up standing water. When we shrink wrap tiges we try to pull that cushion out to dry as it regularly hd a lot more water than customers realize.
      Any tips on how to pull the front cushion for a 2015 RZ2?

Comment

Same boat and same questions? Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What about 2019 R23? I was told the cushions are bolted? Are they or not?

Comment

Bamer, they are not bolted....

Comment

Thanks!!! I pulled them today and just after 1 season and winter layup, it was pretty dirty and musty....

Pulling the front piece is pretty easier and I will be pulling it on a regular basis, the but the larger piece has the cooler lid attached and will only be a once or twice a year clean. At least a good clean before winter layup.

Comment

Anyone have luck with a 2017 R21? Do you have to remove the side cushions first?

Comment

soap and water the sides, lift up bow lids, then lift up big center cushion. Soapy water will help it slide up the sides of the bow side pieces.
                  Oh Yeah!

Comment

Start with one side and get it half way up and then bring other side half way up.

Comment

Working...
                    X