Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming along very nicely!

Comment

What's a realistic in the customer's hand date for these barring any unforeseen circumstances?

Comment

We're hoping for mid June. Production takes 3-4 weeks even with expediting. We're doing on-water testing next week. I suspect the biggest delay will be finding everyone that wants in on this order. We won't make another production run until this Fall at the earliest. Probably two per year, Spring and Fall, start of season and end of season. When they're gone, they're gone for six months. It is not economical to build 1-2 at a time, or to keep a big stock of them lying around.
        Last edited by IDBoating; 04-22-2016, 10:48 PM.

Comment

I will be happy to start the list of names and contact information for you. As well as "advertise" it. As long as I am not overstepping anything
          You have planned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

That would be wonderful! Definitely not overstepping anything. We're focused on development right now. Normally we'd ramp up the sales side in a while, but to move things faster it would be really helpful if you want to get things started. Let's coordinate via a PM in a bit. Thanks!

Comment

Sounds good, I am on the water all weekend surfing. I will PM you Sunday on my way home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Perfect. I'm on the road this weekend as well (typing this in a hotel room!). Let's talk Sunday evening or Monday. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the update!

Comment

Good evening all,

I have spoken directly with IDBoating today and I will compiling a list of people who are interested in purchasing a new Speedset from him on the first production run. Here is my request of you, I will need your name, T.O handle, address, and phone number. To keep your personnel information protected please email me directly at thegerman618@yahoo.com. Just to clarify, there will be no money changing hands between me and you that will be handled directly with IDboating as well as IDBoatings disclaimer. I am simply making the list of people so he and his team can focus on the production and testing.

Comment

Just want to say Thank You! to TG618 for taking point on the list of buyers for this season's production run. We very much appreciate that... it allows us to focus on getting things finished faster.

On-water testing this week (if weather cooperates!), then we'll start contacting those on the list for paperwork and such.

To answer a separate question that came up: Yes, we are happy to sell these upgrade panels to dealers who want to keep a few in stock. It's a great idea for when (not if!) these panels fail, those dealers can be ready to get their customers back on the water quickly and inexpensively.

Thanks again, TG618!
                      Last edited by IDBoating; 04-26-2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Glad to be able to help the list is coming on nicely.

Comment

Is this something that could be sold to every dealership parts department to resale to owners that aren't on the forum and call for help, or would they all be obligated to sale the much more expensive/fallible factory part?

Comment

I heard that it was possible to get the OEM item directly from the manufacturer (instead of from Tige). So, it's probably up to the dealer what they do.

Comment

I do not know what obligation dealers may have, but we are happy to sell it to them if they want to stock it. They'll need to get in on this season's order, though... it's not economical to build just a couple of them.

Comment

That's what I was thinking.. Some sort of email to all parts departments with a quick description of what's being done and maybe a link to this thread.. The more of them you guys could get to order, the cheaper the pieces would be to produce, at least I think that's what I read. This doesn't really affect me and my older tige, but I love following along on the process.. Great work IDB

Comment

Working...
                                X