No announcement yet.

Spring reunion?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all - we liked the yellow on this one because we could save some $ on all the accessories we had for the last one. We really liked the flake though too.

Comment

IMG_3145.jpg
      Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

IMG_1411.jpg
        Best photo ever
        Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

Originally posted by boatwakes View Post
          Sooooooooo coming back today, I left my red phone on my red Bimini while we were packing 18 boats worth of camping gear into a shoebox and subsequently forgot until it came bouncing down to the top, port side gunnel where it did a switch 540 frontside that ended in an old school raley the phone wouldn't be able to land........
          Lost some great pics and video, had the most adventures of any camping trip ever, thought I'd seize from blinking, yellow lights, named a fish "Paul", met Lilly, Zoey, some dude with dad's boat and a hat made out of coors light boxes, Cash, Dave and another dude named Cory.
          Got to to see how ridiculous big Dave and Pam's new boat and wave are, chickened out in the 60* water where Beck rode 13 miles, met Ewok who totally brought icy cool beverages, got to see Jon, Dan and Christy and kids, hung out with Brad and Jen (aka Jan) <-- (Will can appreciate), lost in an epic battle at Bocci, told a story about punching a donkey, had a quick agreement conversation regarding there, they're and their, showed another use for MAP gas, imitated an overstuffed sausage casing via a wetsuit, got asked how many blondes it would take, ate Korean BBQ short ribs, cupcakes!!!
          So much more, thanks to everyone who came and Dave and Pam for letting Beck try behind the new rig, super nice and super fun!
          If only you knew a commercial diver.....

Killer trip. Wish we could have made it.
          Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

We definitely need to plan some other trips because once/twice a year isn't enough! Brad and I hot out on Pyramid Lake for a day trip... not bad at all... really nice area and great for a day trip.. of all my So Cal Tige Peeps...

Looking forward to seeing everyone again... been too long! Thinking about storing the boat at Havasu this year but everything is up in the air on that... I am just getting tired of driving so far and towing the damn thing (my Bronco is more tired though)... Hopefully we can get another trip in the mix... Memorial would be a great time to meet up with people if anyone is going to be around!

Comment

Oh yeah... That is a pretty awesome photo there Cory! Good ****... he will never forget these days! That is what life is all about! The memories of boat trips!

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
                Thanks all - we liked the yellow on this one because we could save some $ on all the accessories we had for the last one. We really liked the flake though too.
                Haha! I'm not knocking it! I loved your last boat! Those newer boats sure are square in the back! Look forward to seeing the Gold Wave Machine in action!

Comment

Working...
                X