Spring reunion?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring reunion?!!!

Just throwing it out there, Lake Mohave Cottonwood cove, April ish… beach camping and such...
    Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Could be interesting....we should have the new 2015 with AVX by then!

Comment

Definitely a possibility.

Comment

We are in!!!! Weekend of April 12th, Jack's birthday. LETS GO!!!!

Comment

Sounds great!

Comment

I like where this is going!!! We're in!!! Tentatively, and definitely up for discussion, the weekend of the 10,11 and 12th of April. Happy early bday Jack!

Comment

IMG_2832.jpg Compass Rose is ready too!!!

Comment

Probably bring the hauler down. Looks like they have a nice campground.

Comment

So I'm not mistaken, Is this an open invite to bring our boats and have a good time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope. No boats. Just stand there and look at the lake. If somehow some tige boats do end up there, we should take pictures next to them at the launch ramp and maybe on the water and maybe behind them on a board in, on or over their wakes, share some drinks, a campfire or two and then complain about how cold the water is compared to the air.

Sorry, sarcastic guy after work today. Of course!!! Open invite to do what we've come to love in some cold water. To keep it simple, let's just have everybody bring their own food, drinks, tents and such and we'll find a location and post it on the bulletin board on a paper plate at cottonwood resort. Both gps coordinates and hand written chart directions I will provide.

Comment

This sounds like it could be fun. I have not been on the site for some time. Been too busy with travel and unfortunately funerals. But just by coincidence I am going to be in California that weekend and looking for things to do. Actually I will be there for a week or two. I am bringing my wetsuits already as I plan to surf on real waves. But I love the endless waves our boats create. So if this works out I am in.
                      Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Where are you planning on visiting in CA?
                        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

We are making a trip sans boat this weekend. We will be taking the toy hauler to check out the campground Fri/Sat night. If anyone is also going this weekend let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
                            Where are you planning on visiting in CA?
                            I will be in the Ventura and LA areas to start with. But also will be traveling around.
                            Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan and Christy View Post
                              We are making a trip sans boat this weekend. We will be taking the toy hauler to check out the campground Fri/Sat night. If anyone is also going this weekend let me know.
                              Did you make it out to Cottonwood Cove?

Anyone else interested in joining us in April? Only a month away!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X