No announcement yet.

VX vs. AVX angle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think everyone has some valid points, my beef with tige would be if I bought a 13 model and never knew about the vx cause dealer and company kept quiet to sell boats, also the poor guys with the 15 model that bought and weren't made aware that something new was in the works and if they waited a few months they could have bought boat with avx and not just vx. I think tige and all boat manufacturers should all get their heads out of you know where and sell retrofit packages for any model hull that is the same shape and design, they would make a killing on these packages, ie: sell vx for all year rz's etc. Not everyone can afford new boats, but alot of people can afford a few thousand dollar investment and revive their love for their boat. What also comes of that is bragging to others about how good their tige is vs other boats not complaining and dragging the tige name down with them. Tige could easily give their specs to a glass company and machine shops and pump these vx's out like crazy and make money on everyone. Tige's not the only, why can't malibu offer surfgate package for an older that 13 model, they say won't work with their software and computer stuff. I say B.S., look at axis, pretty sure that could be put on an older malibu, again would make lots of money on the sale of this system. I don't think anyone expects something for free, but atleast offer options.

Comment

My feeling is that it appears Tige is fumbling around with their ideas/products and seem to release things before thoroughly tested and realized. First it was a wrong angle, then it was another angle, and finally another after that. Now how can the '13 owners feel confident the second angle is correct? It's not like it's a whole new technology, it's just a damn bracket angle so the thing can do what it was supposed to do in the first place!

However I don't think they should be expected to be able to retrofit the new AVX on older systems, as that understandably is a more complicated technology that requires more resources.

Comment

Working...
      X