Tige touch reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013- Dead areas on touch screen

I have a couple "dead areas" on my tige z1- 2013. I cannot find a location in the settings where I can re-calibrate the touchscreen. The screen could be bad and that is an expensive fix. I'd like to update the viper firmware before exploring the cost of replacing the screen. Can anyone direct me to where I can locate the firmware online? Thanks much,

Ed
    esmattcrna@gmail.com

Originally posted by ljmiller View Post
    Does anyone have the file to update a 2012? If so, could you email it to me? Ljmillerjd@gmail.com

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello Z1 Fan,
      I am a first time Tige owner who just yesterday took possession of my 2011 Tige z1 with 70 hours. I am however already having issues with the Tige Touch and have been trying to track down a software update. I am about 99 % sure the previous owner has not updated the system. I am having issues controlling everything with the tige touch screen. Any input would be greatly appreciated. feel free to email me directly if you prefer at jgarseeya@hotmail.com

Thank you
      Jorge

Comment

Just a quick update, I had to replace the Touch System but all is good know, $2500.00 later . Still happy about my purchase though!

Comment

Originally posted by Jgarseeya View Post
          Just a quick update, I had to replace the Touch System but all is good know, $2500.00 later . Still happy about my purchase though!
          Was 2500 just the screen cost or did that include installation too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Installation included. Works perfect now!

Comment

Hi guys,
              Im having problems in my Tige 20 RZR 2015 touch screen.

It seems that sometimes it does not recognize the touch... so I cannot select the desired options.
              Does anyone has a software update for this boat??

thanks

Comment

can someone send me the latest version for tige touch 2013 Z3. I have a blue screen.
                ggoodwin@zitomedia,net

Comment

Originally posted by goody777 View Post
                  can someone send me the latest version for tige touch 2013 Z3. I have a blue screen.
                  ggoodwin@zitomedia,net
                  sent.

Comment

Digging this thread up from the depths -

Can someone email me the Tige Touch update? I have a 2012 RZ2 where the screen will work well for the first minute it’s on. Then only about 1/2 the buttons work. The only fix is to turn the boat off and then back on again.

I am hoping an update may help solve the issue.

rdunn@martelconstruction.com

Comment

Thanks for your sharing,That's pretty cool.
                      voip phone

Comment

Hey! My 2015 Z3 is tweaking out. Would like to attempt and update since I’m told the screens are back ordered and $3k+ right now.
                        Shuff_87@yahoo.com
                        if anyone has one extra sitting around hit me up!

Comment

Working...
                        X