Tige touch reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige touch reset

Is there a tige touch reset or something like a computer has control, alt, delete? I was having an issue with the speed set and have narrowed it down to the speed set not turning off. I was going to do a system reset but it just stayed on the wait page for 30 minutes and did not do anything.

Hmmmm is it still under warranty??

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

95% of all touch issues, especially freezes and function issues, are due to low battery voltage. How are your batteries?

Comment

[QUOTE=Z1Fan;731046]Hmmmm is it still under warranty??

No I wish though. It is a 2010, and I bought it used with 106 hours this year. I will try to do a viper update if I can get ahold of the new version

Comment

[QUOTE=toogrady15;731056]
          Originally posted by Z1Fan View Post
          Hmmmm is it still under warranty??

No I wish though. It is a 2010, and I bought it used with 106 hours this year. I will try to do a viper update if I can get ahold of the new version
          I have the newest version , shoot me a PM with your email and I will send it to you , thought the warranty was 5 years on the screen , did you transfer warranty for 500 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by boardman74 View Post
            95% of all touch issues, especially freezes and function issues, are due to low battery voltage. How are your batteries?
            They are always just around 12, but I'll keep an eye on them to see if they fluctuate or increase at higher RPMs. Thanks for the idea. What is considered low for the touch to start acting up? Like if I'm just floating with the radio on?

Comment

[QUOTE=Z1Fan;731057]
              Originally posted by toogrady15 View Post

I have the newest version , shoot me a PM with your email and I will send it to you , thought the warranty was 5 years on the screen , did you transfer warranty for 500 bucks

I did not know about the warranty on the touch. I will call and find out, thanks! Pm sent for the software version, thanks x2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am having touch issues (the display, not viper box) as well. Mine is a 2011. I was told at dealer when they called factory it was 5 years but non transferable. I read it could transfer to a 2nd owner. I'm third owner of this boat so I'm out of luck either way. Either way Harvey at the factory recommended calling Medallion as it is their warrenty and see if they can help me. The person I need to talk to is out this week so will be calling next week. Dealer told me cost of replacement is 1400 for display.

Comment

Ouch, 1400 for the display? Did you try the update first to see if would straightened some stuff out on it? If it doesn't, you would think they could refurb it instead of a new one to save a little cash.

Comment

I had a similar issue and it was stuck on the blue screen. The problem was using Mac to download to the USB drive( even use parallel running windows on Mac didn't work). So make sure use PC TO download to USB drive and format with FAT32. After all that I downloaded the file that I got from Z1Fan( thanks by the way!). And plug the USB to the boat ( under the dash) and powered on the boat and long behold! Boot loader started to update, it took about 2-3 min and that fixed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome, thanks. Sounds like PC is the key in the transfer to the thumb drive.

Comment

do you still have the firmware update for a tige touch 2013?

if so, please send them to me at sjmjhinkle@yahoo.com

thanks!

Comment

do you still have the file for the 2013 Tige Touch firmware update?

if so, could you send it to me at sjmjhinkle@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Comment

Does anyone have the file to update a 2012? If so, could you email it to me? Ljmillerjd@gmail.com

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Love this forum! Thanks for the responses!!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X