No announcement yet.

Tige touch reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for the file to update a 2014. By chance does anyone have that available? If so, could you please email to lincolnsdaddy@yahoo.com

Thank you!!

Comment

Im looking for 2012 touch update. My touch wont control anything or respond to the buttons on the right. home,speedset,etc. Help!!!

Comment

A little late to the conversation...

Originally posted by ljmiller View Post
        Love this forum! Thanks for the responses!!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
        I know this thread is a little old, but I am having the same issue coming our of storage this year. Does anyone have the software update link that would work for a 2010 RZ2?

Thank you!

Comment

This is something that a lot of have speculated about, the longevity of these systems.

We all know these systems are extremely expensive. So if you can't get it to fire up its going to cost you thousands of dollars to repair/ replace it.

Then on top of that we all know how Tige is about stocking parts they no longer use in production. What do you do if you can't get parts to fix it?

All of these are pretty scary thoughts as these systems start to age and malfunction.

Comment

[QUOTE=Z1Fan;731057]
            Originally posted by toogrady15 View Post

I have the newest version , shoot me a PM with your email and I will send it to you , thought the warranty was 5 years on the screen , did you transfer warranty for 500 bucks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
            Do you still have that update? Just purchased a 2011 VE22 and having some problems with touch. Would like to see if update would help correct some issues. Would be much appreciated. Clint.e.thompson@hotmail.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Tige touch reset

Looking to see if anybody has the latest update for TT on a 2014 z1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              If so could you email it to hubbard.evan95@gmail.com
              Last edited by ewh95; 08-22-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

2013 RZR with TT1. Had it freeze a few times last year. I can fix it with cyling the magic button I installed but perhaps a software update would help. Can someone tell me how to get it? mschmidt33@comcast.net

Comment

could someone please send me the latest Viper update for 2013 touch? Thx, John

Comment

Send me your email address. I have a fairly recent revision.

Comment

just purchased a 2014 rz4 and having problems with the touch screen fading to gray and becoming useless. Any ideas?

Comment

Have you checked batteries? In 2014, they could be going bad or low. If not fully charged or not able to fully charge, they can effect the screen. Would be the first thing to check into.

Comment

Does anyone have the update for a 2011. Need to update the firmware.

Comment

I have a 15’ Z1 ... do I need an update for my Tige Touch? How is this done if so?

Comment

Originally posted by chadsanchez View Post
                              I have a 15’ Z1 ... do I need an update for my Tige Touch? How is this done if so?

Originally posted by Swamper View Post
                              Does anyone have the update for a 2011. Need to update the firmware.
                              Justin@tige.com Send an email and request software.
                              Oh Yeah!

Comment

Looking for the firmware update for our 2010 22ve, screen tends to be a bit sluggish and sometimes gets stuck. If someone could Please email it to me that would be much appreciated! Chris@TheWrightContractor.com

Comment

Working...
                                X