• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tune the boat at 11.3-11.5
    Germaine Marine
    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

You can ring me next time you are on the water and we will get your figured out.

Jason-714-306-3999
      Germaine Marine

Comment

2016 RZX Surf Settings Thread

Thanks, will do. By the way, I phoned the factory- they walked me through the surf demo mode, there should be approximately 2.5" of total travel in the taps 3 actuator when activated.
        Last edited by ski_antique; 05-24-2017, 04:12 AM.

Comment

WARNING, for certain 15-16 model years this dealer menu also has some avx options/settings. If you have an AVX and you switch over to a TAPS3 demo bad things will happen.

Comment

You would have to first disable avx, enable taps 3 and then start the demo. If you do that then well......
            Germaine Marine

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ujd3OP...ature=youtu.be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

An inconsistently working taps 3 actuator could drive someone completely insane if they were trying to dial in and repeat a wave. Sprinkle in some potential ballast fill/drain issues and we've got a heck of a crazy party over here.

Comment

I figured that was the issue are you making progress?
                  Germaine Marine

Comment

So for the record my settings prob werent the problem?
                    Germaine Marine

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
                      So for the record my settings prob werent the problem?
                      LOL. i'm going to have to hold tight on trying anything, including shredding your settings, until i have a working boat, which apparently hasn't been the case, ever.

Comment

Yep, your boat has been sucking *** really really bad.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Originally posted by dakota4ce View Post
                          Yep, your boat has been sucking *** really really bad.

Ok, there was water in the starboard actuator (a new actuator)

fixed that and still cant get a regular wave. The goofy doesn't look quite right but better than regular(which is almost all wash)

The port actuator is hanging about a 1/2 of an inch in the surf test and has a lot of slack in the drive, its getting replaced again soon.

here are screenshots of the settings and ballast screens.

I left the lead at home.

left

right

Comment

Your actuators are stilll screwed. You aren't getting nearly the lean that is normal.
                            Germaine Marine

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
                              Your actuators are stilll screwed. You aren't getting nearly the lean that is normal.
                              Agree...I'm listing the boat to get us through memorial day weekend, then it's back to the shop for round 3.

unfortunately we have a goofy rider, so long wait times on switching [emoji42]

Comment

Originally posted by ski_antique View Post
                                Agree...I'm listing the boat to get us through memorial day weekend, then it's back to the shop for round 3.

unfortunately we have a goofy rider, so long wait times on switching [emoji42]

update- still in the shop- one taps3 control module has water/corrosion in it and is being replaced, two more taps3 actuators being replaced(that makes 3 total taps3 actuators changed), auto bilge pump being fixed or replaced, depth gauge being replaced, and not related but the fuel pump is being replaced....will update with the final rebuild list when they figure it all out.

Comment

Working...
                                X