Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great so far. Well done sir.

Comment

Port side drain pump mounted to battery box and fill and vent lines finished up.
      Attached Files

Comment

Front port drain pump and fill line with c/v installed at high point so there will be no standing water left in c/v
        Attached Files

Comment

Starboard front drain pump and thru hulls.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice and clean. Did you do the black PVC (I am guessing the heater)?

Comment

Originally posted by adamsjstt View Post
              Switched out the switch covers for ones that matched the factory switches. Notice the lettering is in the square lens on the factory switches. Finished up all the wiring and the plumbing for the fill pumps and the starboard side rear vent, and drain lines . I have the c/v in the vent and fill lines as high as they can go so that no standing water will be left in the lines.
              Did you test your switches yet? Mine all work except for the light that should come on when you turn one of the pumps on.

Comment

Originally posted by skippabcool View Post
                Did you test your switches yet? Mine all work except for the light that should come on when you turn one of the pumps on.
                There's likely an "extra" connector on the switch for the light. This enables you to control the light separately from the switch position, if desired.

Comment

Nice and clean. Did you do the black PVC (I am guessing the heater)?
                  The black pvc is for the fresh air into the bilge. The factory had that plastic flex clothes dryer type of hose that would crush easily so I replaced it with pvc.

Comment

Yes mine all work just like factory. You have to run 2 diodes per switch . One from the fill pump to the led connector and one from the empty pump to the same led connector both thru a diode so the power doesn't back feed to the other pump.

Comment

Nice work man. Looks great.
                      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Lake test last weekend and everything worked like it should. Only issue was that I had a couple small leaks at the check valves. The hose was a loose fit over the check valves when I installed them. Today I reclamped all the check valve connections and applied some 5200 before I slipped the hose on. I also made the drain line holes in the rear compartment panels bigger so that the hose and fitting could sit closer to the floor and allow the bags to empty more. Next I plan to add 2 side sacs next to my u shape sac and piggyback the fill and drain lines with inline valves for when I need extra bow weight.

Comment

Working...
                        X