RSeries tower inserts for Alpha M2 tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sublimer23 View Post
    Hey surf406 thanks for stealing my post and idea. Maybe if you want to fabricate and sell something you should make your own post about it.
    Sub, maybe I read it wrong but I believe you are offering the tower insert plates and Surf is offering the LED inserts/lights that go behind the plates. I don't think anyone is stealing anything. In fact maybe you two should join forces.

By the way, your price is for "$300-400 a pair". Just to clarify, a boat needs two pairs, right?

Comment

Hopefully I can help some confusion...

UNSTUCK, sublime just did outer inserts so when sitting in the boat you see the M2 frame but from the outside it looks like an E2

Sublime-Surf406(the artists formerly known as 18c racing) does some fun custom LED stuff and a custom Taps plate for some folks.
      Attached Files

Comment

That's not how I understood it. Maybe surf406 can clarify.

Comment

Freeheelforlife is correct. I only have inserts on the outsides of my tower. So you can just buy 1 pair. My personal opinion is it looks just fine that way. You could order two pairs if you'd prefer, the pattern is the same with the exception of a brace in between so they would need to be cut. Not a big deal. Here is a picture that you can see the inside. IMG_20190410_184537888.jpg

Comment

I'm taking orders for these now. Message me if you'd like a pair

Comment

IMG_20190503_110747533.jpg It's been a long time in the making but I finally have these made and ready to ship. I have a couple extra pairs of grey powder coated and a couple bare aluminum ones ready to be painted, wrapped or plastidipped...clear coated or whatever else. They can ship out today! Pm me for more info.

Comment

Request for set

Originally posted by Sublimer23 View Post
                I just got prices from my machine shop. Pricing looking like it would be $250-$325 plus shipping and depending on options. aluminum vs steel, powdercoated vs not, different powder coating options etc. I just picked up my pair this morning. I will post pictures of them installed tonight.
                Are you making these?

Comment

aluminum insert.jpgIMG_20191108_110137693.jpg I've got a couple extra sets right now if anyone is interested. I've got bare aluminum I can send out or have powder coated and have a powder coated hammer grey set ready to go. I was able to make a big batch and get costs down a bit. Bare aluminum is $250 and Powder coated is $285 I'll ship for free.

Comment

Ok I am new and don’t know how to post sorry h
                    Guys but I can reply anyone know where to get a ski rack for alpha 2 tower for my 2017 TZ2???

Comment

You could also custom paint them or even put some kind of graphic wrap on the insert if you want. If you want some inserts so that you can template your new ones I can probably hook you up man. Come on down to the shop.

Comment

Can that tower fit on an 02 21V?

Comment

Originally posted by AJMichael View Post
                          Can that tower fit on an 02 21V?
                          No

Comment

Any tower can fit. The real question is, "How much work will it take to get that tower to fit on a 02 21v?"

It's probably my favorite tower. If I still had my 21v that still had the old factory, falling apart tower, I'd be heading to the dealer with my tape measure and putting a plan in place.

Comment

Sublimer23 Are you still making these inserts? I sent you a PM, but not sure if it went through. I am in Idaho Falls and would love to pick a set up.

Comment

1st off I was building these back in 2017 when the power tower came out . Before I did them another Tige owner was doing them so on behalf of myself and the other party involved we were doing this way before sublimer23 was even on this forum. So I’m glad he’s helping Tige guys out on here . I don’t have the time to build these I’m working on something much bigger .
                                surf till u die.

Comment

Working...
                                X