RSeries tower inserts for Alpha M2 tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sublimer23 View Post
    I just got prices from my machine shop. Pricing looking like it would be $250-$325 plus shipping and depending on options. aluminum vs steel, powdercoated vs not, different powder coating options etc. I just picked up my pair this morning. I will post pictures of them installed tonight.
    Nice job!!! I have a 2019 R23. Can you make a set for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

RSeries tower inserts for Alpha M2 tower

Bump. Sublimer23, Any availability to make another set for me or send me the pattern/template you made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

FYI, I can help with any CAD work and CNC cutting.

Comment

Originally posted by 18c racing View Post
          I build all the led inserts for the new towers and badges and could do it out of just about any type of material. Pm me let me know what your thinkn [ATTACH]47612[/ATTACH]
          Hello,

I seen on the thread you make custom led brackets like the new towers have. I was wondering what the cost was, I was told by Andrew from tige to message you. I have a 2019 r22. I tried private messaging but it said your inbox was full lol.
          - ethan

Comment

Originally posted by Driven View Post
            Hello,

I seen on the thread you make custom led brackets like the new towers have. I was wondering what the cost was, I was told by Andrew from tige to message you. I have a 2019 r22. I tried private messaging but it said your inbox was full lol.
            - ethan
            18cracing is having a login issue, so be patient in awaiting his response.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
              18cracing is having a login issue, so be patient in awaiting his response.
              Thank you for the heads up I appreciate it!

Comment

Sublimer-Are you still making the inserts?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeB313 View Post
                  Sublimer-Are you still making the inserts?
                  Mike, I will shoot him a text. He is a customer of mine.

Comment

Thanks freeheel4life!

Comment

An update on these tower inserts. I've tried to respond to peoples messages but I'm not sure if they are receiving them. Finally getting a decent amount of interest. I'm getting the pattern tweaked a bit so it is perfect and looks more like the factory one. I should have some for sale in 3-5 weeks. They will be made out of 1/8 inch thick aluminum and can be brushed and likely match the board racks and dash accents or can be powder coated in the hammer finish in black, grey, red, possibly white. Cost will be $300-$400 a pair depending on finish options. My powder coater suggested if someone was interested in matching their gelcoat color yellow, green, blue etc. it would be best to have them painted at a body shop rather than powder coated. If they liked the hammer texture they could be powder coated, lightly sanded and painted. I will post on here when I have some available to sell. I will also post pictures of the finished product.

Comment

Thanks for the update and keep us posted!

Comment

I ended up changing my user name it is now Surf406 instead of 18c racing as mentioned above I can build the inserts but I saw something somewhere that was $200-$250 for the inserts which is a solid deal. I can do the same and also any logo or custom badge in them if the customer would like. Thanks mike for letting everyone know I was having difficulty. Lol
                          surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by Sublimer23 View Post
                            [ATTACH]47629[/ATTACH]
                            How and where can you get a set of these?

Comment

Originally posted by Surf406 View Post
                              I ended up changing my user name it is now Surf406 instead of 18c racing as mentioned above I can build the inserts but I saw something somewhere that was $200-$250 for the inserts which is a solid deal. I can do the same and also any logo or custom badge in them if the customer would like. Thanks mike for letting everyone know I was having difficulty. Lol
                              Hey surf406 thanks for stealing my post and idea. Maybe if you want to fabricate and sell something you should make your own post about it.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                                How and where can you get a set of these?
                                I will post on here when I have some for sale 3-5 weeks, we can discuss what finish you want, shipping, payment etc. at that time

Comment

Working...
                                X