No announcement yet.

2011 Z1 up for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been watching this boat for a while now. Probably one of the best color combos I've seen on any boat period. It's a beautiful piece. I wish I could afford it but it's a little out of my price range. Good luck with the sale, I will def tell anyone I come across that is looking for one like this. If were in my price range I would be all over it. I really wish it would sell so I wouldn't have to see it every day online lol.

Comment

Me too. Lots of texts but nobody has pulled the trigger yet. Im sure the right person will come along

Comment

51,800 someone needs this boat.

Comment

Meant $50,800.

Comment

Is the boat still for sale?

Comment

Yes it is.

Comment

Sorry. Im on a shutdown at work and not been on phone much. Just asking payoff at this point.

Comment

Have you considered a consignment with some of the tige dealers in your area? I know they take a piece of the pie but might be able to get it moved ASAP for you. It looks like an extremely nice boat and well priced so hang in there it will sell. Bad time of year to sell as nobody wants to store. Early march next year I'm sure the thing will go fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Detonate View Post
                    I'm really surprised this isn't sold yet. Looks like a very nice boat.

I had been going back and forth between Tige and Malibu, and one thing the Malibu dealer threw out there, was that the resell value on Malibu's is much better than the Tige.

Boat looks like it's priced right to me.... Ultimately I've decided to go for a 2014 model.

That dealer comment is crazy! I sold my last 2 TIGE boats for exactly what I paid if not a little more and owned them for awhile and put many hours on them! So they do hold their resale value. If you want to pay more for a Malibu out the door than power to ya! Malibu has never impressed me with their over aggressive pricing and the ego that comes with it!!

When you say 14 model what did you end up buying?

Comment

Does this just have factory hard tanks for ballast, or does this have additional pro ballast package?

Comment

It has 1200lbs of ballast. It's not wrote on sacs but I'm pretty sure they are 400 on each side and 400 in front.

Comment

50k. Asking payoff

Comment

Comment

So it has all plumbed ballast with just relay switches to fill right? Hard tanks with sacs on top of them that you think are 400 each? Is their a sac in the bow as well or is it a hard tank? I'd like to see more pictures if you have any

Comment

Does the family know its very difficult to surf in a pool?
                                Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Working...
                                X