2011 Z1 up for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Z1 up for sale

2011 Tige Z1 with 184hrs. Boat has full wetsounds system with a set of rev10's on tower. Has a 420 eq with bluetooth and mic. 1 12" memphis m5 sub in ported box with a memphis 500w amp pushing it. All speakers have rgb light rings. System sounds awesome. ...over 4k invested this year. Boat is solid and has a solid surf wake. I only had the boat a few months and we have enjoyed it but the family has decided that they want a pool so boat has to go. Low retail on boat is 52,110 and avg retail is 59,615. I put close to 4k in sytem so im asking 55,500 obo. I will let it go for 52500 without system.*Prop was switched to acme 1235 before I purchased it.
    Attached Files

Damn nice boat! Sorry to see the family doesn't like it! Adopt a new family!! Lol no good luck with the sale.

Comment

They like it but want pool also. Unfortunately the boat lost that battle. It wont be the last tige I own for sure.

Comment

Little out of the budget but the wife and I love the color scheme...GLWS

Comment

No problem. As I mentioned I will let it go cheaper without the system. Im always open to offers. Thanks for looking.

Comment

oh my super nice TIGE. AND what a sweet color combo!!
            my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

Can't believe the boat lost out to a pool.

Comment

Dang thats a good looking boat....wish I was in the market...

Good Luck with the sale.

Comment

I made that mistake 3 years ago. We thought we wanted a pool so we sold the boat. BIG mistake. We do love the pool but really miss the boat. Looking for a replacement now. Unfortunately they are more than double the cost than what I had in the old one! You can always sell the boat but it's pretty hard to sell the pool!

Comment

Ha. I told the wife the same thing. Pretty hard to dig that pool up and ship it out.

Comment

Where is West Columbia located, BTW....

maybe I can talk the wife into "just looking"...

Comment

I'm about 40 min South of pearland.

Comment

Once again that's just about the nicest TIGE I've ever seen!! The way the Torquoise stands out sitting in the water...

Someone is getting a beautiful boat!!!!!

I think my fantasy Z3 will look like that except for torquoise Z3 graphics

Maybe post up some wave pics? Interior?

Boat>Pool...People tire of pools and you end up doing all the maintainance... They never get tired of boating...
                          Last edited by MooseX; 07-21-2014, 11:14 PM.
                          my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

IMG_6318.jpgIMG_6324.jpg

few more pics before the new tower speakers

Comment

yeah that boat is factory fresh looking

wave pic..dying to see the wave

Comment

Working...
                              X