No announcement yet.

2011 Z1 up for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few pics. Dont have a lot of surf pics but if I take it out again I will get some of the wake.
    Attached Files

Comment

Price drop to 54,000. Any interest?

Comment

53,500...any feedback on price is appreciated. Pool needs to get ordered. Thanks

Comment

Do you have pictures of the interior? Dash, etc... I've only looked at 2014 Tige's, so I really don't know what differences there are from year to year.

Comment

Interior pics
            Attached Files

Comment

Tower speakers are changed out to rev 10's

Comment

Any offers? Bout to run it this weekend so will have a few more hours on it.

Comment

I'm really surprised this isn't sold yet. Looks like a very nice boat.

I had been going back and forth between Tige and Malibu, and one thing the Malibu dealer threw out there, was that the resell value on Malibu's is much better than the Tige.

Boat looks like it's priced right to me.... Ultimately I've decided to go for a 2014 model.

Comment

Only tire kickers at this point. I thought it was priced right myself but nobody has jumped on it. Hopefully someone will grab it soon. Thanks for the compliment.

Comment

What's the length ???

Comment

21ft

Comment

If your looking to sell any of your wakesurf boards or wakeboards as well let me know....

Comment

Thanks for the advise. My last boat was a malibu vtx and honestly this boat is a lot better. Wont go back to malibu.....

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216
                              Both great boats, I buy the dealership personally. If my local dealership sold Malibu, I'd likely be in a Malibu. I've been happy with Tige' over the past 9 years, but now they are Centurion ……so we shall see. Most of my friends are in Malibu and they are sick boats. I'm not a boat hater. We've ( the collective boat community) turned the boat world into the Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge…..blah blah blah blah blah……it's a boat and have fun with it. Oh and a bump for a sick boat
                              A Beaver & Tige lover? Wow, I thought only I was perfect!

Comment

Down to 51,500. She needs a good home.

Comment

Working...
                                X