No announcement yet.

ISO Tige 22ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your thoughts on the tige touch?

Comment

IMHO, not worth 10Gs, it's why I love my 2009.
      2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
      2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Originally posted by Morts View Post
        An 09 I just called on sold for 39500 and a 10 went for 47. 49 is way high for an 07.
        What were the all the options of both the boat, trailer and the condition as well as the location? The options and condition can increase the price. As Ewok pointed out $10K for Tige touch. You are wanting the Alpha Z tower, are you and your crew on the shorter side? I ask because I thought the Alpha Z looked nicer till I realized how short it is in comparison.

Comment

Both of those boats were fairly loaded with options and looked to be in very good condition. I'm about 6ft tall, how low is the tower?

Comment

Both of those boats were fairly loaded with options and looked to be in very good condition. I'm about 6ft tall, how low is the tower?
            I'm 6' and I just about hit the tower with no speakers on it.

Comment

Have you looked at NADA as a reference to what the boat and trailer would blue book at? That gives you an idea or guide as to what it might be worth.

Interestingly, I just did mine. High of $50K and Low of $43,815.

Comment

I know you are looking for a Ve but here is a nice 07 RZ2 in Spearfish, http://www.recstation.net/new_vehicl...42&pov=3446973
                "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

An 09 I just called on sold for 39500 and a 10 went for 47. 49 is way high for an 07.
                  an 09 going for 39.5 tells me the owner is in financial trouble and needs out ASAP. The current US market on the 07 22ve is 39k to the mid 40k range as these boats are in demand and hard to come by as you can see. I agree that 49 is ridiculous for and 07 but if someone is dumb enough to pay it then their loss! Mine would be gone in an instant if someone offered me close to that even with the stereo I have in mine!

I can guarantee you will pay closer to the 50k range or more for an 09 or newer unless you run across a FSBO needing out ASAP. You have to remember that the current 14 model Tige boats are right at the 100k mark and climbing so it helps us out there that are willing to own an older model in keeping the value up on them. Good news is you probably won't lose a lot on the 22ve you purchase if you can get at fair market value.

As skippa said you might want to step into one with the alpha z tower as it is lower than an E-series tower. I fell enclosed when standing under the alpha z but love the way they look and like how they fold etc.

Comment

Sorry, He did get 54,00.00

Comment

I have 2007 22V that i will be posting in a couple weeks. I know it isnt quite what you were looking for but thought id reply anyway. Ill be listing for 33k.

Comment

I have a 2006 22VE that loaded up with pretty good and has custom paint on it and is in excellent condition. I was thinking of selling it. I am going to ask 36,500. It has 2 amps 6 speakers a sub, 2 tower speakers, lights and racks, cruise control, TAPS, center bow cushion, windscreen, teak platform, custom Tige cover, and a trailer. I have pics if you are interested. Its a one of a kind boat. Red, White, and Blue. Let me know. 307-259-6740. I am in Wyoming.IMG_0468.jpg

Comment

That's one sharp looking boat! Very well kept.
                          I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Thank You!!! Its been a great boat!!

Comment

Working...
                            X