No announcement yet.

ISO Tige 22ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should check with any dealers up in Canada, could get one pretty cheap with the exchange on the dollar.

Comment

It's only an 18-19 hour drive. not too bad imo. I'm willing to travel for the right boat. The one listed in Abilene right now I feel is overpriced.

Comment

Everyone lists higher then they expect, make a fair offer and see what happens, can't hurt.
        2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
        2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

At the same time the price of boats is going up right now as boating season is back upon us.

Comment

The one in Abilene is the one I was talking about. It is sold! It sold in less than a week and a half.

Comment

Did he get 55k for it? There is another one for sale in Abilene too. http://abilene.craigslist.org/boa/4481371011.html

Comment

$55K seems like a decent price if '07's are getting $40K + or - several thousand. If I was to list mine I would probably start with asking $43K. I know for the Denver market and some others in the vicinity that is a pretty good deal for an '07 for any brand. Used inboards have seen their value raise since there are not many on the market and the price of new boats have shot through the roof. A lady that works with my buddy had a '07 Supra, that wasn't in that great of condition, and sold it in 2 days asking $44K.

Comment

Just to give you an idea here is a '07 in Utah for $49K

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218...=tige&ad_cid=9

Comment

An 09 I just called on sold for 39500 and a 10 went for 47. 49 is way high for an 07.

Comment

Is this one still available? http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...-22Ve-for-sale

Comment

I think so. Very nice boat. I am looking for the alpha Z tower

Comment

If Alpha Z tower is necessary for you, then better focus on '09 and newer. Because that was the first year for them.

Comment

I guess I thought 08.5 had them

Comment

Maybe a handful at the very end of the model year. But not many. Guess it doesn't hurt to at least look at any 08 listings in case.

Comment

And remember, 2010 was first year for Tige touch and made the price jump by $10k.
                                2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                                2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Working...
                                X