ISO Tige 22ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO Tige 22ve

Looking for a Tige 22ve 2008 or newer any help in this search would be very much appreciated. Looking to become a Tige owner.

And geographic location?
    2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
    2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Do you have a list of options, colors, trailer needs, engine size, price range?

Comment

Location is not an issue. I will drive anywhere to pick it up. Open to anything on the color. Would like the alpha z tower. The PCM 343 will work as well. Needs to have a trailer. I'd like to keep the price under 50.

Comment

There was a blue/black 2010 22VE in Knoxville TN on Boat Trader.

Comment

I know you said 08 or newer but here is a great deal on an 07 with vision chair, stereo, ballast and a nice trailer. An 08 or newer going to be 45-50 range and a 10 model probably going to set you over the 50k range unless someone really wants out of the boat. Joe at performance is great to deal with also.

http://performanceloz.com/boat-detai...sp?boat_id=130

Comment

If you look at the classifieds section I just posted mine for sale... 2008 22Ve. It is a soft listing but if interested we can talk

Comment

See wws in Denver website - nice one for sale - asking 53000 but who knows - says has low hours. Good luck!
                Zeb

Comment

Originally posted by brianmonique View Post
                  See wws in Denver website - nice one for sale - asking 53000 but who knows - says has low hours. Good luck!
                  If your talking about the green one on their site it sold at the beginning of last summer and for some reason they don't stay on top of their website. It shows on craigslist and some other sites also for some weird reason. I know as I called on it as I wanted it also at the time.

Comment

heres one I found. Looks like a great deal. http://denver.craigslist.org/boa/4466735678.html

Comment

That denver boat is a twin to the one I bought last fall. It looks to be a good deal. A few hours more than mine but has ballast and heater. All in all... a good deal.

Comment

Funny you mentioned it. I have a friend that just listed his. It has 85 hrs on it. His contact info is 325.668.2352 The boat is loaded! Nice ve, and he has a ton of pics he can text you. It's a 2010 sorry!

Comment

Still on the hunt for a 22ve. Seems like every boat I call on just sold.

Comment

There is a nice '10 for 55k in boat trader located in Abilene texas.

Comment

North dakota is a long way Abilene TX. If the boat was gotten at a steal then its great but thats over 1200 miles and factor in fuel expense and a week of driving. Or pay to have it transported and it can add on to the price. I have one but i live about 100 miles north of abilene so no closer to you hardly.

Comment

Working...
                              X