No announcement yet.

AVX plus a surf gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what type/brand name that fit perfectly?
    An MLA custom Tige Z1 sac built by Fly High holds about 1200 each and can integrate to the factory plumbing.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by SWELLwakesurf View Post
      D&P will have one for you guys to play with shortly. If you see him hit him up for a demo!
      Adam,

First off hats off to you for stepping up and donating to the reunion, as one of the coordinators that assist Dave with the West Coast Event.

Secondly had the opportunity to run a demo of the SWELL system on Dave's 14' Z1/VX last Weekend. The wave was great! I would like to leave a full review of our test and results and parameters for you and your potential customers. Where would you like me to send it?

Lastly, we will make sure to get the SWELL System around throughout the year to make sure everyone gets a chance to try the system out.

Thank you again Adam and look forward to getting you some footage and photos of your system at work.
      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Thegerman618, You bet! Happy to help.

Great to hear that you liked it, id love to see some pics, i'm sure everyone else would as well! You can email me at adam@swellwake.com and leave a review here if you would, http://www.swellwake.com/reviews.html , i'd appreciate it!
        Adam - SWELL Wakesurf - www.swellwake.com

Comment

Absolutely!! I will get everything over to you when I get home.
          My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

I had a friend run the Delta on his ASR with AVX and added weight in the rear it performs extremely well with this combination will have to see if I have any photos of it...

Comment

Working...
            X