No announcement yet.

new wakesurf board help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a "big guy" at what I'd call an Athletic 260 [emoji12] bought a Ringer XL from Nick last season to go along with a custom Brigade I had. Bad part is, the Brigade now just sits in the surf pocket as even my 180 lbs, 5'5" buddy grabs the Ringer to ride on his turn as well. Nick knows his boards, period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos View Post
      A Sixer is perfect for you and what you want to achieve. Minor changes to the volume placement and the tail has been modified to a pretty straight up wide diamond tail on the production Sixer for 2017. Other than that, new color option on the bamboo series. Custom is custom and can be made any way you want or how we decide will be best for you.

For your larger friends, yes a noserider is a great choice to get them start and they are just fun for everyone. I call them pure fun wrapped up in foam and resin. I would also reccomend a Ringer XL or XXL for your larger friends. I have a XXL that received a small ding during transport, that is available discounted.

Nick
      Thanks for all the info. I'm going to get the bamboo sixer, how much do you want for the dinged xxl? Do you recommend the upgraded fin kit for the sixxer or are the stock fins adequate?

Comment

Originally posted by cpobanz View Post
        Thanks for all the info. I'm going to get the bamboo sixer, how much do you want for the dinged xxl? Do you recommend the upgraded fin kit for the sixxer or are the stock fins adequate?
        Premium fins come with the board. Send me a message at nick@chaossurfco.com and we will get you are squared away.

Cheers, Nick

Comment

Working...
        X