No announcement yet.

New board suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was in the market for a custom surf style board right now, I'd be talking to Chaos.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by lancehon View Post
      I ride CAP custom boards, one on the right is a 4'6 and the one on the left (which is for sale) is a 4'10.

I'm about 5'10 and 170# and the 4'6 is great, my buddy who is 6'2 220# is way too big for the 4'6, he rides the 4'10.
      Where'd you get those board racks? What kind are they? Thanks

Comment

^^^Those are off the wakeworld site I believe. I don't remember his name offhand but you can find them in the classified section.
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Corson piper builds them along with the boards, if you're interested in them I can hook you up with his info. He's my good buddy that I surf with all the time. Those racks are a must for custom boards, and they provide a little shade too.

Comment

One of the Tigé riders uses this company.
            http://www.blusurf.com
            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I just talked to Brock at Doomswell and hooked me up with a Drone 4'10" at an incredible price I couldn't pass up.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
                One of the Tigé riders uses this company.
                http://www.blusurf.com

They use an interesting fin setup

Comment

OK so I rode my Doomswell Drone yesterday for the first time.... Holy S***t! This board was night and day difference of any other I've rode. I could ride easily 10+ feet further in the wave. It was extremely easy to pop out of the water and I could ride out into the flats without worrying about losing it. Once I even went 20 feet back and thought I lost it but I pump and brought it back. Without question this was totally worth the investment. Had I know it was gonna be this different I would have purchased way sooner. I'm headed back out tomorrow!

Comment

Another vote for the Soulcraft Blunt Nose Honu. 6'2" and 225. Super responsive And Jeff is great to work with!

Comment

I would like to know where you found these racks? I am looking to move mine to the top instead of side racks where they get damaged. Thanks, JC.

Comment

Working...
                      X