No announcement yet.

fresh air exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just installed my FAE and I am about 4 MPH down on top end, I emailed FAE and they are sending me a different T Piece to try to see if it helps.
    I'll let you know the results after this weekend.

I do like how quiet the boat is though.

Comment

Who makes an FAE for my RZ2?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.freshairexhaust.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Fresh Air Exhaust is running a one week, winter clearance promo that takes $75 off any FAE order (their only winter sale). It runs from 2/1-2/7/17. Use promo code SAVE75 when ordering.
          Last edited by D&P Powell; 02-03-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
            Fresh Air Exhaust is are running a one week, winter clearance promo that takes $75 off any FAE order (their only winter sale). It runs from 2/1-2/7/17. Use promo code SAVE75 when ordering.
            Thanks for the tip. I failed to get my measurements to them and take advantage of the previous group buy. I have the docs filled out, just have to get them in this time.
            "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

There will be some loss in Top End with an FAE regardless but 4 mph does seem excessive. Hopefully they get it sorted out for you Christina is a pleasure to work with, I am sure they will get you fixed up.
              My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Working...
              X