Tige Surf X System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Surf X System

Am I really the first to post on this? NO WAY! I NEED this system so my I don't get in fight's with the Mrs. over my surf wave anymore!

More:
    http://www.tige.com/surfx?mc_cid=bfd...eid=2108a8cbd9

Comment

Am I really the first to post on this HERE?
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Looks like they have a few things going on:
        AdaptiVX - Working in collaboration with the entire Surf X System, the AdaptiVX ranges from 1 to 10, giving you full control of the shape, length, and height of your surf wave.
        SurfX Ballast - The Surf X Ballast throws the right size wake for every rider — on both sides of the boat.
        ConvexVX + TAPS2 - The Convex V and Apex Hulls are shaped to work in synergy with water flow—not against.

Comment

1st, 2nd & 4th posts...
          "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Remote must have lost connection on that 2nd post.

Comment

Pretty cool stuff! CVX has needed adjustability on the fly since it was rolled out. Iwndr how much the msrp is going up?

Comment

Cool. I like it.
                I take it the VX is adjustable just like the TAPs plate? So both fluctuate?

The remote should be blaze orange so you can see it floating in the water.
                The remote should come with a retractable holder. So when I am done using it, it will automatically recoil on my vest. Or a wrist band holder.

I am in the process of selling my 08 RZ2 so this will help save my marriage
                "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

Awesome till you drop the key fob, wonder if it floats?

Comment

this must be an after thought or possibly they weren't completely done structuring the system when I ordered my 15 a couple months ago as it wasn't offered as an option. I'm sure it is something I can get to link to my boat and will be in contact with dealer in am!! As timmy says it will eliminate a lot of "miscommunication" between me and the wife but then again it might cause more arguments when lost in the bottom of the lake

Comment

Replacement remotes are $3000.00

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
                        Replacement remotes are $3000.00
                        Where have you seen those numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
                          Where have you seen those numbers?

I think you missed the sarcasm. But yeah, replacement cost would be a concern.

Comment

Originally posted by turbonine View Post
                            I think you missed the sarcasm. But yeah, replacement cost would be a concern.
                            Hell we lose remotes in the living room..... can't imagine where they'd end up in a boat.

Comment

Funny, I literally designed this up 5 years ago. I should have made it
                              Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Working...
                              X