Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat boy needs Performance Board (surf style)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bazooka is surf style.

Comment

Myself @ 235 and my bro inlaw @ 275 ride my CWB Ride. It's great for both of us and even for the ladies. Great around weighted board that we have had riders from 70-275 on it and it worked great for everyone(and is cheap $299 @ boardstop.com)
      It's Tige Time!!!

Comment

Ok so I ended up getting the 5'1'' Boozoka. Just came in today so I am stooked to take it out this weekend.

Comment

Any big guys riding that 5'6" Ronix Koal. Any comments on this board. Thanks

Comment

$eeker,

Did you find what you're looking for?

If not contact me and I'll see what I can do. My Demo Quiver is growing every day with the latest custom and production boards on the market.

Don't buy one tell you've ridden them all.

Squid
            Squid
            squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Right on Allan

Comment

Any feed back on the bazooka yet?

Comment

Buy the Triple X Slayer Pro X

I am a bigger guy at 205 and have a buddy at 190. We have tried almost every board mentioned on this thread. We find the Triple X board to be the fastest and easiest board to ride. Pretty cost effective too.
                  www.surfaustex.com

Comment

Originally posted by brykerwoods View Post
                    I am a bigger guy at 205 and have a buddy at 190. We have tried almost every board mentioned on this thread. We find the Triple X board to be the fastest and easiest board to ride. Pretty cost effective too.
                    I rode Allan's last week and I have to agree! I am 190 now and that board was perfect for newbies at my weight! Great board for the money and I am thinking about picking one up as a boat board for new folks to try out.

Comment

Working...
                    X