No announcement yet.

Surfing help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a great deal today on a CWB Tsunami 57" surfboard, this board is more like a skim board than a surf style. It was such a great deal as it was last years model and I could not pass it up. I am not a complete newbie to surfing as I have done it before, I just wanted some input before I buy one. For me it was more about the $$$ as I am just getting started buying all this stuff for my new boat. I did some research on the internet and it has some great reviews. Any one of you know anything about this board.

Comment

I only know what I hear and what I hear is SLOW. At least you've got something to ride. I think you're going to want something else by the end of the year but, it will be perfect for letting everyone else ride. You've got huge potential in that boat if you get enough weight in it. With a good ballast set up, you'll be able to surf just about anything. A door, a lunch tray, a sled, whatever.

Congrats. You're on your way.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I was trying to surf behind my old malibu with 7 5 gallon buckets of water, no idea how much wieght that is i just could never let go of the rope no matter what I tried I thought it was my size (6'2 240lbs) that was on a rental board that was very short. I ended up getting a smoking good deal on a 4.9 broadcast I got even closer the rope would go pretty slack but once I dropped it I still couldnt keep going. BUT for this year I just got an 05 22v and 1100lbs of ballast so that and the taps should get my *** out of the water and surfing this year lol

Comment

You're going to be a surfing machine this year. I surfed all last year on my broadcast with the stock ballast which is only 250 in the rear and I could surf rope less all day long. Sounds like you'll have no problems.

Comment

Working...
          X