My new LakeWakes 55" Wide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freekshow:

I got ten more yrs and Surfdad in same zone along w Dennis (Big Kahuna) of Walker Project so on that scale u r kinda young but we have a blast. Pop some pics or vid when ya can.

Comment

old...your only old when you can"t go out and surf...Kelly Slater is 40 and about to win his 11th (not a misprint) world surf title.I'm not talking longboard class either or Sr.s..nope he's beating the best young bucks out there in big sh*t...old meh

Skip I like the fat board. Seems like that one is more bouyant for your size. It looks like you've come a long way since the first sessions..good job. I do notice both of you need to use the toe edge on your rear foot more, pump the board(along with that dog paddle thing')..and bring your front foot a bit forward...just my 2c

Instead of using wakesurf boards I just use my ocean boards..the ones around 5'8" to 6'2"..and with no rocker. THey're not that long and I can stay on all day... All of them are thrusters with a real flat rocker for power down the line. I surfed the ocean my whole life but I gotta admit those little fkn wakesurf boards are really tough haha. I tend to fade every time I try anything..sigh..

...soon though I'll go for the trick stuff...Shredstixx etc..but for now I'm honing my wake wave skills with fiberglass boards that are quite forgiving yet still very turny' and can slash plenty (and cheap on Cr'list)
      Last edited by MooseX; 09-10-2011, 11:08 PM.
      my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

Looking Good Skippa

Need to see ya on the LWB now
        "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Working...
        X