No announcement yet.

RZ2 Platform differences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is everyone buying these platforms new from a dealer, or are there any other sources? I would like to replace the platform on my 2007 RZ2 not just for surfing, but also for docking clearance.

Comment

What is the cost of the new deck?

Comment

Originally posted by ptige View Post
        Is everyone buying these platforms new from a dealer, or are there any other sources? I would like to replace the platform on my 2007 RZ2 not just for surfing, but also for docking clearance.
        I would think you would have to go through a dealer to get one.

Comment

Its a nice upgrade huh Tim? I love the feel of the new decks, so much easier on the knees and body versus the hard é's. Im glad I upgraded mine when I did.

I think the cost of the decks are around $500-$600. I could be wrong though, I thought I remember hearing that when I first ordered my boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post
            Its a nice upgrade huh Tim? I love the feel of the new decks, so much easier on the knees and body versus the hard é's. Im glad I upgraded mine when I did.

I think the cost of the decks are around $500-$600. I could be wrong though, I thought I remember hearing that when I first ordered my boat.
            I'll check with my dealer, but I know the sea deck replacement material for the 07/08 platform is roughly $250. I would dare to say a new platform is north of $1000 - for $500-$600 I would buy one versus the $300 I am getting ready to put down with SeaDeck.

Comment

Well I called the dealer and the story I got on price is $830 +$60 crating + freight - which puts it around $1000. Not to mention the 6-8 week lead time on platform. Very tempting!

Comment

Working...
              X