Who else is riding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else is riding?

It's getting close to spring here in NorCal.
    Attached Files
    Buy my kid's board! http://www.flyboywakesurf.com

...and one more.
    Attached Files

Comment

I wish I was! 1 month from now I should be.

Comment

Any idea when inland surfer will have the 2011 James Walker Signature model at their local dealers? I got one pre-ordered and just waiting for the weather and the board..

Comment

I wish we were but they are still ice fishing on the lakes so I don't think we can quite put the boat in yet.

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
            I wish I was! 1 month from now I should be.
            Will be at least 2 months for me.

Comment

A little more then two months here, all the lakes are still froze over
              "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

I will be this week. It is warming up and the lake is above 52 and I will dawn the wet suit and ride....
                Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

@ Kerlee, I haven't heard directly from Inland, but I was told by a potential purchaser thay should hit late May/ early June. We are supposed to get a copy of the final production board within 2 weeks.

I didn't realize how many folks are still frozen over!

Comment

My wife just measured the ice off our dock. It's at least 12 inches thick. Gonna be a while, methinks.

This is a view of our lake from our house, updated every 60 seconds. No boats out there in March, I'm afraid (though it has happened in other years).

Comment

With 12 inches of ice, you could probably ride in the boat on the trailer and have your wife pull it around with the truck

Comment

Surfdad...we got out this past weekend. Finished installing one of Mike's new custom sacs in our 2010 RZ2. Wow! Still wet suit weather here in Austin but glad to be back out. Will try and get some pictures of the new wave soon.
                        www.surfaustex.com

Comment

i want to be out before the end of april but the weather has to warm up... I ride at a power plant lake so it would help if they turn that on to... water will be over 100 degrees in August

Comment

Well, we might be out sooner than I thought! The temps have been in the 60's and 70's all week and the outlook is calling for the same for another couple of weeks. Hoping to be out in the first/second week of April!

Comment

finally made it out for the first time in the new boat...did some surfing (water was about 65) and of course cracked some champagne
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X