No announcement yet.

IS THAT IT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry forgot to answer, I rode the Icon.
    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Am I the only one who uses both sides? The wake is definately better with all the weight on one side, but when you start working both sides in one session it's a whole new ball game. If you have a fat friend (we call our's Ballast Boy) it is usually enough to offset the boat one way or the other. Then you only have to move one person around.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

My kids use both sides...they actually prefer a the wake created by a slow wide turn in one direction. Eventually you have to cross your wake, but as they discovered the other weekend, jumping is fun!
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

hey hey hey, your gonna have to define fat!!! Some of us provide a lot of ballast! In the 22v this weekend we had a nice crew of big and tall, and the wake was pretty large.

Comment

I prefer large At 6'7" and 265, I could probably lose about 10 lbs, but that hardly qualifies as fat.
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

got me by a few

but Large it is

Comment

Dost thou offend?

Sorry if I made it sound like I was pokin' at fat people, that's not the case at all. Ballast Boy came up with his own name. He's just funny like like that. At 6'1" 265 he if fairly husky. We are having a little trouble finding a 56" vest around here. Does any one know where I could hook a brotha up?
                You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

no no, its all in jest.

56" is pretty big, I'll have to look at my largest vest and see if that would fit

Comment

I was able to order a 2XLT vest from Overtons a while back. It fit a friend who's larger than your buddy.

Comment

Working...
                    X