No announcement yet.

Ahem.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO WANTS TO GO WAKEBOARDING??????

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Comment

No kidding, it's gonna be 85 here tomorrow.
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

*low voice* dam you dogbert..you and your 85 degree weather.....dam you

in a nice way man RIDE FOR ME!!!!

Comment

33 degree water
          The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

We went out Monday on a lake that is 1 dam above our normal lake. Temp was 68 13 higher then our normal lake on Sat.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I just noticed most of you guys live miles away from me... .
              Except my buddy coachy! someone please ride with me!

Comment

*meditates* let the strength of my brothers in this website flow through me as I go make this week long trip to San Antonio Lake to wakeboard in freezing water, and that I may kick butt on the buttah!, and may my boat forgive me for not taking her there and using my brothers malipoo....amen.

Comment

LOL, just too funny.

Comment

We had a little bit of time today at the lake house. Didn't take the boat out but did run the jet ski's. It's really nice when no one else is on the lake.

Comment

Working...
                    X