Ahem.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahem.....

Hey anyone still wakeboarding this time of year?. I know Iam. Any brave people list here and where? Ive been doing Lake Perris right now on and off for like 4 to 5 hrs of boarding and wakesurfing and just plain old goofin around, air is like 65 and water is 61 something like that still not cold enough for a full wetsuit just wetsuit shorts.

Football just ended so my boarding season is going to be picking up again. I have not been on a board since the first week of Aug. Last year we took out or Tige on Thanksgiving and did some boarding. Glass all day water was 68 and air about 70. My only problem is all of my gear is at the River right now!
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Comment

Waters is 43 degrees here now. Air is high 40's right now its 34 degrees.
      The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

We will ride if we can get the stars to line up tried to ride Wednesday, but plans fell through. Was going to go out Thurs, but it rained and was windy

A little cool weather will not keep up from hitting the water
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Just got finished doing a turkey day run. Water was 71 degrees on t-day and 68 degrees on Friday. Awe!!!!!!!! Was that nice to get back to boarding after a few months off.

Comment

If I was in florida I would be!!! damn I went down there I wore shorts and T-shirt the whole time! What killed me is a wakeboard shop was right down the street!
            For Those About To Ride We Solute You

Comment

See my thread...

Forget Carving A Turkey

We had a killer time on Thursday...
              http://www.linkedin.com/in/zachgarcia
              http://www.facebook.com/people/Zach-Garcia/1327360382

Comment

we can almost get all year round out of texas but some of those late december early january chills kill it temporarily.

Comment

sweet...guess if weather is permimtting and your brave enough you CAN still wakeboard. WOW coach since AUG? I wouldve killed myself with my wakeboard! lol just kidding man howd you guys do in FOOZBALL?
                  Anyways Ill be outta town and in my brothers boat the last two weeks of december over in Lake San Antonio boarding non stop! lol DIEHARD AMATEUR WAKEBOARDERS!

Comment

I guess I am a weenie. I don't like being cold that much. I actually have a layup in my insurance policy from November until March. Too much else going on in those months anyway.
                    http://www.wakeboatworld.com
                    []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

I almost got out today, but my third fell through. We thought about just going anyway, after all, who is going to enforce something like that this time of year. (Only Ranger John will, and I know to go to the other lake to avoid the weiner). It rained last week, so instead I went out and got covered in mud on my dirtbike. I guess I can't complain, but we went on top of the sand dunes and you could see the lake nothing but glass from there.

At least I did do one thing today that made me feel like a kid again. Although after 40 miles on my dirtbike, I am feeling quite a bit older this evening, the 'kid' feeling wore off pretty fast.
                      Be excellent to one another.

Comment

All the water is frozen,I will reply back in May!:

Comment

Waters 37 right now, air 29, I guess were luckeier than some but not a lucky as others.

Comment

air is in the 65 to 75 range on average here in college station , tx .. was gonna head out today but hunting tends to get in the way.. lol

Comment

It's snowing now what next?

Comment

Working...
                              X