"Finally Boarding!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scoot18 View Post
    The first picture is a backroll, the 2nd pic is a method front 2 fakie.

He has asked me to also list these:

roll 2 blind
    ts 3
    hs 3
    hs bs 3
    switch 3
    ts 5
    hs 5
    half cab roll
    scarecrow
    switch crow
    hs roll 2 revert
    slob ts roll to revert
    switch roll
    tantrum
    tantrum 2 fakie
    ts back roll
    ts front roll
    front flip

and many more

anyway you guys get the idea.................

looks like you got a winner but wheres the RALEY?
    Everything happens for a reason
    I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

YUP! just started boarding this summer................NOT! He is 15 and started watersports and boarding around 6 years old. Been going hard at it for about the past 2 now.

Fun to watch; yeah I guess. Since I am always driving, my vantage point is usually the rear view mirror. I try to stay spun around in the seat as much as possible, but still got to keep an eye on where the vessel is going. The learning curve for most of these tricks has involved many many u turns on the boat. Surprise I haven't worn out the steering wheel. It does make me feel good deep down inside to see him land some of these awesome tricks. Proud papa. The list is getting long and I am having a hard time keeping up with them all.

I'm where you were 2 years ago...I may need a new captains chair soon!
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by CP3 View Post
        looks like you got a winner but wheres the RALEY?
        He's landed the Raley a few times, as well as a batwing, there have been a few bad injuries with raley's gone bad, kind of keeps him gunshy of continuing the trick. His last attempt, he was spending a few days with Adam Fields training, they went out early to get good water and he decided he was going for the raley again and while in the air knew it wasn't going to happen, let go of the handle to brace his fall, and as he hit the water his right arm went through the handle all the way up to his arm pit while Adam was still at speed, luckily his arm wasn't ripped off. The handle broke under the stress and he got some pretty bad bruises and tugged muscles, but was back on the water in a week.

Then there is the dizzy spells,
        the concussion
        on and on...........

With growth and improvement there has been a lot of pain
        I don't want to go to work, take me wake surfing instead!

Comment

This past weekend at Gaston both boys did well in the comp. Big brother placed third in Outlaw division and the little guy won a new Ronix - Covin wakeboard with his goodie bag raffle ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
            I'm where you were 2 years ago...I may need a new captains chair soon!

Ditto on the chair. Hang in there. "I tell you," if I actually slow down think and reflect on how he is doing, the progression is really fast. It's amazing how far he has come the past two years, many many hours of practice on the trampoline and of course the tige' has been a big contributing factor. His improvement really picked up with the new boat, as my wallet began to empty faster and faster to supply it with gas to drink

Comment

His last attempt, he was spending a few days with Adam Fields training, they went out early to get good water and he decided he was going for the raley again and while in the air knew it wasn't going to happen, let go of the handle to brace his fall, and as he hit the water his right arm went through the handle all the way up to his arm pit while Adam was still at speed, luckily his arm wasn't ripped off. The handle broke under the stress and he got some pretty bad bruises and tugged muscles, but was back on the water in a week.
              Wow, that could have been much more serious! Glad he came out ok (or at least as ok as you could hope for)!
              Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
              X