No announcement yet.

raley in the bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he can do it. He used to do backflips and front flips on his wakeskate. I just need to remind him of that and I think it will help him. He can practice with the wakeskate like laketime suggested to avoid the bad crashes.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

hey dog!! how bad did he hit the water. was it just a way hard slap

Comment

Pretty hard. It's a good thing he had a life jacket on with decent padding, but it couldn't have felt good.
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

oh man i just bought a new jacket, and i wish i had it when i was trying those. the one i had was only a half inch thick and didnt my lower back at all, and i slapped my back so hard a few times . i just got an oneill vapor last night. it still isnt cga but it has tons more pad and flotation anmore pad on the ribs and goes all the way down my back

Comment

better than....

I had my first outing on a wakeboard this weekend. It was a blast! I'll take all of the face plants, smacks, anything--I'm coming from MX and crashing on the ground hurts a whole lot more!! After countless broken bones on the bike I'm looking forward to some "safer" crashes. Shitty part is- I'v broken som many bones on a bike it's even hard to wakeboard without tremendous pain.

I should have listened to my mother and quit years ago
            Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason B View Post
              Shitty part is- I'v broken som many bones on a bike it's even hard to wakeboard without tremendous pain.

I should have listened to my mother and quit years ago
              Try wakesurfing. It's low impact, addicting and loads of fun!

Comment

laketime could you go w2w on the skate before you tried the raley?

Comment

no. i never wake skate. but i think if i tied i could maybe do go w2w. but i just edeged as hard as i coul with it and ended up 10 feet outside the wake everytime

Comment

hell, it is all about learning your wake vs. your board. Sometimes the wake wins and you land .sometimes the board wins and you forget it anyway. No sense in keeping a bad memory.Long line+Immediate hard cut(not progressive) + CRISP wake= impressing chicks even if you don't ride away.

Comment

Working...
                    X