No announcement yet.

Toe-side cutting tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i used to go twice a yr now im going twice a week starting to get the hang of it alot easier. when you hear a god awful scream from the south its because i made my first wake to wake jump! its comming i can feal it.

Comment

I made my first wake to wake toeside jump the other day.

kko where are you at?
      Everything happens for a reason
      I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

live in tampa bay area work at the tige dealership in largo fl. congrats on the wake to wake. im going for it on wednesday. i went just a little over half way friday just got to get up the nerve to go for it i think. the guys i ride with have lots of exp. so im sure they will get my big butt over the wake before to long. im dam near twice there size and age so they love to rag on me but its all good they have been a big help too. plus one is the bosses son so i cant just dround him. they love to watch me crash. we have alot of fun im really getting hooked. just got back from a week in robinsville north carolina got some great lakes up in that area (fontana dam area)went out on my parents pontoon boat perfect water for wakeboarding went for miles and miles on glass deep as all get out and only saw 3-4 other boats. gona have to make a w/b trip up there some day for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by kko View Post
          live in tampa bay area work at the tige dealership in largo fl. congrats on the wake to wake. im going for it on wednesday. i went just a little over half way friday just got to get up the nerve to go for it i think. the guys i ride with have lots of exp. so im sure they will get my big butt over the wake before to long. im dam near twice there size and age so they love to rag on me but its all good they have been a big help too. plus one is the bosses son so i cant just dround him. they love to watch me crash. we have alot of fun im really getting hooked. just got back from a week in robinsville north carolina got some great lakes up in that area (fontana dam area)went out on my parents pontoon boat perfect water for wakeboarding went for miles and miles on glass deep as all get out and only saw 3-4 other boats. gona have to make a w/b trip up there some day for sure.
          Thats great to hear you are getting hooked its addicting. just charge that wake hard and youll get it
          Everything happens for a reason
          I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Originally posted by CP3 View Post
            Thats great to hear you are getting hooked its addicting. just charge that wake hard and youll get it
            Just watch out for those face plants. They hurt.

Comment

Just turn your whole body if u can. Kind of hard to explain really its pretty much natural now. But Welcome to the site and boarding! And i gotta agree with da bell... be carefull! lol U can get some pretty nice head aches.
              For Those About To Ride We Solute You

Comment

this might help you

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dgjb-9LIeR4

Comment

Headaches sure. I actually blackened my eye last year while learning to ride switch. I wish I would have got a picture, you guys would have laughed.

Comment

i got it!!! made the first wake to wake 2nite it was cool. got a bunny hop off to first time i had tried that.

Comment

Originally posted by kko View Post
                      i got it!!! made the first wake to wake 2nite it was cool. got a bunny hop off to first time i had tried that.
                      Great job. I sure that is one huge weight off your back. Now you have to continue to do it consistantly both HS and TS.

Comment

Working...
                      X