No announcement yet.

What speed are you riding at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have moved up to 22mph @ 80 feet of rope. So much air!

Comment

I ride at about 18-20. I feel if I go any faster the wake disappears. I have no ballast unfortunately. I wonder if I should be going faster though now...

Comment

Originally posted by weaks4 View Post
        I ride at about 18-20. I feel if I go any faster the wake disappears. I have no ballast unfortunately. I wonder if I should be going faster though now...
        if you can ride ok and your riding style is solid at that speed I would try extending the rope a notch and bump the speed up a mph

Go get some fat sacks dawg, you be set and throwin trix in no time.

Comment

my friend was in the wakeboarding championships and he rides at 23, most of the pros do, that will give u more air. as for landing in the flats, it is a lot harder on the knees and the board, one of the pro riders at the comp snapped his board!!

Comment

Originally posted by deanwarwick View Post
            my friend was in the wakeboarding championships and he rides at 23, most of the pros do, that will give u more air. as for landing in the flats, it is a lot harder on the knees and the board, one of the pro riders at the comp snapped his board!!
            You get used to go going out into the flats going that fast. At first it killed my knees but it doesn't anymore.

Comment

i go about 21-22 the past couple of weeks I was doing 19-20 but learned that I cant hit the flats unless i go faster lol
              For Those About To Ride We Solute You

Comment

go 19.8 on perfect pass.

After seeing some of these speeds, I am beginning to wonder?

I know why mine was a little slow now, the PP was not in cal. I calibrated it with a GPS and it was about 3.5 mph off. So now my wakeboarding speed is going to be around 22.5 to 23. And also now the PP matches the boat speedo better.
                I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

Working...
                X