No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Rockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The differences in the rockers seem minor, but really can make a difference. My son used a Parks DNA and got mad air, but about every third jump he was bucked in another direction. He tried the Motive that I bought for the girls and uses it more often now. Not as much air, but much more predictable and easier to do more stuff. He still uses the Parks now and then for the big air.

I used an older Byerly with the 3 stage rocker and had some of the same problem, but not quite as bad. Last year I got a CWB Absolute and love it. Very predictable and lose.

Comment

I had the same prob on my byerly, could get some HUGE air, but just couldn't predict it. I don't see how it makes a diff, but it sure does.
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

I have an 2004 Era 147 and love it.
        3 stage rocker rides nice in the chop ( just put a little more weight on the front foot)

My son rides a 2006 byerly 142 and loves it. It is a 3 stage rocker and he is very consistent with this board.

I had a contuse rocker before, but after riding my Era I will never go back.
        Tige, it's a way of life!

Comment

Working...
        X