Help me clean up my wake on my RZ4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdaddy_houseboater View Post
    I wanna see the fat guy at Wake 9 do the 180....
    Robert's cool. Dennis actually made a board for him to finally get up on once. Glad to see Robert get to surf!

He delivers great info to the wakesurf community that's for sure.
    Waiting for another good one!

Comment

I can do it no problem, we just need a wider angle lens to capture it. D'oh!
      http://wake9.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ragboy View Post
        I can do it no problem, we just need a wider angle lens to capture it. D'oh!
        Next trick.. teaching you how to barefoot....
        I need a thicker boom though.
        So this monkey walks into a bar...

Comment

I don't need a boom, I just strap on to the outboard. Its not that hard, just have to spread your legs a bit. For some reason when I tried the boom, it was too low, bad design I guess.

Comment

Mine sits pretty high. Im thinking your weight on a boom might make for a damned good passenger side wake surf wake.. lol

Comment

Or a capsizing....

Comment

Originally posted by ragboy View Post
                Or a capsizing....
                bahaha.. ok I like Robert. He's got a bitchin sense of humor.
                May have to plan a West Coast Tige get together at the houseboat... whatcha think, Flat?

Comment

Ha, in the Delta!
                  Waiting for another good one!

Comment

you gonna have 20 people on a 36' Gib? I think not... Pine Flat.

Comment

That is so cool!! I'm gonna do it!! I'll post my video when I do! LOL!

Comment

You guys gonna have to take a trip down south to Bama!

Comment

Here's the surface 180's before and after the wake jump.I can't get the video to load but it's on my facebook page titled surface 180's.
                          Last edited by robert theisen; 07-24-2011, 01:07 AM.
                          I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Had my RZ4 about 3 weeks now, mine is 08 so only 900lbs ballast, but we found the front ballast seems to clean the wake the most, fully loaded and it really ramps up, got to play around with it everytime, havent read whole thread so hope you have it sorted, speed is definately the biggest help, me, my son and my buddy board at 21-22 depending on the sea conditions, my wife and my buddys wife run at 17-19 can usually clean it up enough though.

Also been trying new tricks, learnwake is great, and i have just order a copy of The Book, been trying a HS backroll this weekend from Learnwake, very easy way to learn it, havent got it yet but this is as far as I got on saturday !
                            Attached Files

Comment

I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

We had a great Saturday and Sunday on the lake! Saturday was Aquapalooza at Honeycomb, Lake Guntersville and there were so many boats, we only surfed - way too rough for wakeboarding.
                                But today was awesome!! We took off our center fins. I'm running about 19 mph now and getting most of my surface 180's down! I'm getting air and making about 3/4 of the way across the wake, and it's really wide at 60 ft (which is as short as my rope will go unless I want to tie a knot in it). Rest of family is improving too!! Only bummer thing that happened today was we lost a pin in the swim platform (thankfully at the end of the day - though it did cut us out of about an hour of boating time . The wake still has some white wash, but we're improving it! I'll work with the front ballast some! Thanks for all of ya'lls help!

Comment

Working...
                                X