X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet, I'm glad you like the new ski.

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
      its a 3 blade. Whatever came with the boat. What year is his?
      His is an 2007, I'll check an see what prop hes running. I belive its a OJ 4 blade not sure on the pitch.

Comment

I know someone with an older Response LX, and your right, there is nothing there.

This boat has a bit of rooster tail, but its so soft!!!!!! You cut through the wake like butter.
        Common Sense is not so Common
        Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Nice pass Zad

I need to bust out the old stick..... well ok new stick that I haven't used yet
          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Good job. Was this your first complete successful pass or have you made it before?

Comment

I had made 30 last year, but 32 so far is my best.

Skied in a tournament today and made my pass at 30 but fell around 1 ball at 32

Comment

DVD

Have you seen the Terry Winter/Marcus Brown West Coast Slalom DVD? It did me a lot of good. I highly recommend it. It helped me make pretty consistent 22 off passes at 30 and sometimes 32. Chris

Comment

Made 3 today at 34mph, slowly creeping up there.

Comment

This thread isnt just about me, feel free to post your own videos

Comment

Looks like waterskiing is making a comeback. They have events for the first time in 8 years on the Texas INT League.
                      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

we had a total of 80 pulls on saturday. The max was 100

They keep changing things to make it more welcoming, and easier, to draw in people.

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
                          we had a total of 80 pulls on saturday. The max was 100.
                          That's awesome!
                          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Heres 3 at 34mph, 15' off

Comment

do u guys have the surpression plate on ur boat?

i remember there when we got ours there was an optional surpression plate which bolted onto the transom bracket in place of the wedge.

Comment

No we dont. No wedge either

Comment

Working...
                                X