Slalom Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slalom Thread

First I want to thank those of you that helped me choose the Connelly F1. Its an amazing ski and has made me a better skier.

Here is a video of me, Skiing 30mph, 15' off.
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Great job Zad.

Speed and line length?
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Thats 30mph 15' off

I also made a pass at 32mph 15'off but I havnt uploaded it yet

Comment

Nice pass.......is that behind your Malibu??

Comment

Yes it is,

This is after we calibrated the speedo.
          The day before we went out and we were all skiing 2mph faster, so instead of 30 I was doing 32 and not knowing it. I thought it felt fast but we didnt think the speedo was off until someone else said the same thing. The next day we brought the GPS and sure enough we were 2mph fast and I was skiing better then I was at 30.

Comment

Looks like you did a great job. Was that take from behind your new boat????

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
              Looks like you did a great job. Was that take from behind your new boat????
              Yes it was

Comment

Heres the 32mph. Same rope length, 15' off. I dont know what they were talking about in the beginning about Louisiana

Comment

Even better.

Fantastic work!
                  Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

looks like you have an amazing amount of time to set up for each bouy. That ski must be something really nice. Noticed that the wake appears a bit bumpy on you or are you just getting a bit flat going over the crests?

Comment

Was there alot of people in the boat?? Seems like there is quite a table at 15 off. One of the guys in our club has a response and the wake is as flat as a pancake behind his. What prop are you running??

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank View Post
                        Was there alot of people in the boat?? Seems like there is quite a table at 15 off. One of the guys in our club has a response and the wake is as flat as a pancake behind his. What prop are you running??
                        its a 3 blade. Whatever came with the boat. What year is his?

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys

Comment

2 adults and one child plus gear and gas

Comment

Nice job!
                              Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
                              X