Feedback on the Connelly F1X Ski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback on the Connelly F1X Ski

I just orderd the Connelly F1X ski. Does anyone ski on this ski? Do you like it? Pros and Cons. My current ski is a very old Connelly short line. Had this ski when I was a kid.

I think it is a Pro model used By tigés rider jamie be...somthing
    The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

I have heard it is a love or hate it thing with that ski.
      I ski on a Connelly Concept and still have my old Short Line as well. I think I bought it in the early 80's?
      I'm gonna break that ski out and try it this week. It should be fun.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

It looks like a cool ski. I have a Connelly 2005 Hook with double Stoker plates and absolutly love it. let me know if you like it. My wife is looking for a new ski.
        Wilson

Comment

I got a 69" f1x last year and love it, prior to that I skied on a 67" concept.
          I weigh about 200lb and some of my lighter friends don’t like the ski as much. I ski about 32 to 34 mph and any if I ski any slower than that and the ski feels sluggish. I was afraid that the extra length was going to make it harder to turn but with that ski I didn’t even notice.

Comment

I will let you know how it is. Just got it in today, will be going out the am. I got the Draft plates, not sure about both feet being locked in.

Comment

Love the ski, not to crazy about the back Draft plate. I will play with it. The ski is very fast and tracks well.

Comment

I just ordered the Connelly F1X ski. Does anyone ski on this ski? Do you like it? Pros and Cons. My current ski is a very old Connelly short line. Had this ski when I was a kid.
                I have skied on one several times. Very, Very responsive. Cuts really good and hard (quick). The ski likes to run fast, as I am getting older I like to ski at 28-30. This ski like 32-35. It was way above the skiing level I want to ski at anymore. I still like skiing the ski coarse but not at competition levels (hurts to much when I fall). It is a very nice ski; I wish I would have had to chance to ride it when I was younger and less feerless. Good Luck.
                Dale
                2000 21i Tige

Comment

bsnook - what size is your F1X? I bought a HO Triumph (69"), and have been wondering if I should have gone with the F1X. If I remember right, you go to Sloans too. If it's the right size, I'd love to try your ski out one day, and will let you try mine.

Comment

I love skiing

Comment

me too!

Comment

Originally posted by KonaKing View Post
                        I love skiing
                        x2
                        Common Sense is not so Common
                        Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

X3....

I just ordered a F1X. It should be here by the end of next week.

Can't wait to get my boat out.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterski-Rebel View Post
                            X3....

I was on my F1X and a Concept Wednsday. They ROCK

Comment

Originally posted by Waterski-Rebel View Post
                              X3....

What bindings did you order ???

Comment

Working...
                              X