No announcement yet.

Boat Wakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made it out last night after a few days off. It was great but the days are getting shorter and time is limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
      Wow! Beautiful non-wake!

I tried to slalom ski this past weekend but wasn't able to get up on the ski I have some Jobe water ski's (cheap I'm sure) and one of them has the boot for the 2nd foot and we were trying to get up on that. Is it even possible?

Timmy,

I can help you learn. Let's try to find a time/day that works best, and I can meet you up at Empire.

Comment

Took the girls out tonight for a little skiing It has been a few weeks since I have been out. The weather awesome. 92 deg and water was 75 deg perfect glass.

Comment

Went out yesterday afternoon, sorry no wake or ski pictures, just nice water every direction you looked....I saw two other boats wakeboarding/skiing all afternoon (and a few fishing boats). It was glorious day.

Comment

I was out friday night and it was glass at our local lake. The lake temp is down to 69 70 now. Time is short for me now.

Comment

I finally had a friend on my boat who knows the proper technique for slalom skiing...He runs at the course 36mph and 15 off. He helped me out with my turn and pull tremendously! I guess you can only learn so much from watching Andy Maple ski on youtube.

I'm so sore today I can barely walk (sure feels good)!

Comment

Ha Ha I know what you what mean. Sounds like fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by KonaKing View Post
                  I was out friday night and it was glass at our local lake. The lake temp is down to 69 70 now. Time is short for me now.
                  Head on down to St. George, the season lasts longer, especially with a dry suit.

Comment

Originally posted by LovinPowell View Post
                    Head on down to St. George, the season lasts longer, especially with a dry suit.

Exactly. My sister in law has a place 100 yards from Sand Hollow in Dixie Springs. I plan leaving the boat there for the winter this year my goal is to get every month this winter.

Comment

Originally posted by KonaKing View Post
                      Exactly. My sister in law has a place 100 yards from Sand Hollow in Dixie Springs. I plan leaving the boat there for the winter this year my goal is to get every month this winter.
                      If you need an observer, let me know.

Comment

We will be down there for UEA I hope its not to busy. Oct 14, 15 , 16 thu thru sat.

Comment

Working...
                        X