first one is a MS ProStar 190 @ 34 mph

My 22v @34 mph

Originally posted by KonaKing View Post
    first one is a MS ProStar 190 @ 34 mph
    Sorry MC not MS

Comment

So, what are ya sayin?

Comment

I wish I could afford to have two boats.

Comment

that or just get a friend that has a boat opposite of your own. I wish I had a friend with a 24V so I could get a 196 ProStar.
          I'm going old school- I'm bring back the SKURFER!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJ83 View Post
            that or just get a friend that has a boat opposite of your own. I wish I had a friend with a 24V so I could get a 196 ProStar.
            Great idea. What I really need is a RZ4 to leave down at Powell and my Prostar at home with me. Ya thats the ticket

Comment

Originally posted by KonaKing View Post
              Great idea. What I really need is a RZ4 to leave down at Powell and my Prostar at home with me. Ya thats the ticket
              You can borrow my imaginary RZ5 anytime...

Comment

Originally posted by Moki View Post
                You can borrow my imaginary RZ5 anytime...
                Hmmmm I think I will wait for the RZ6

Comment

We went out last night -- Even Mud Lake was bad. We surfed out in the lake. The cruise control had a hard time keeping a constant speed due to the push from the large waves. We kept the rope handy in times of emergency. Surfed without ballast and we kept switching from regular to goofy side and had the passengers move with rider. Wasn't too bad of wake without ballast and 3 scrawny teenagers.

Still had fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Moki View Post
                    We went out last night -- Even Mud Lake was bad. We surfed out in the lake. The cruise control had a hard time keeping a constant speed due to the push from the large waves. We kept the rope handy in times of emergency. Surfed without ballast and we kept switching from regular to goofy side and had the passengers move with rider. Wasn't too bad of wake without ballast and 3 scrawny teenagers.

Still had fun!
                    We were out there that morning and right at 12 noon the wind started blowing. I got to ski when it was still smooth but by time we went to surfing it was blowing.

Comment

Find a partner for a separate ski boat. About 5 years ago I went in half with my son-in-law and daughter on a '95 Ski Nautique, closed bow (great boat!). We split the $11k and it was great. He is a pilot in the Air Force, so when they transferred last year they sold it for roughly what they paid for it. Three guys who work together bought it and split all costs 3 ways. They go out before work 3 to 4 times a week together. And they have the typical I/O boats for their families. Find ski buddies and split the costs on a shared ski boat.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Skiing has been great. How about it other TO slalom freaks are you out there.

Comment

I am headed out today for a set.

Bout the only thing I have learned this season is that I am getting older and the runs are getting shorter. But I've been having a blast!!!

Comment

I hear ya on the older thing but I have been out there 3 or 4 times a week all summer and its feeling good.

It will keep you young

Comment

Working...
                              X