No announcement yet.

CO owners - sound off if you are on Empire Reservoir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stanley and Sloans are horrible. Sloans would be awesome if they opened before 9am so you could get a morning session in before work.

Comment

You can't surf at Sloans for sure, it's only 4' deep. We tried to weight down Alan's (WaterskiRebel) boat for surfing and just couldn't get the wave to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
        You can't surf at Sloans for sure, it's only 4' deep. We tried to weight down Alan's (WaterskiRebel) boat for surfing and just couldn't get the wave to develop.
        Ya no kidding, but I still see people TRYING to surf when I'm out there.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJ83 View Post
          I know Waterskirebel is out there I sent him and email but never heard back from him.
          LOL!! I just sent you a reply. It's been a couple weeks since I've logged on, and there are over 300 new threads. (yikes)

Timmy's right about surfing. You can't do it there. We've tried many times. I even bought a new board, and lots of ballast. It's also pretty small, but most of the time it's not very busy and you can find decent water.

Comment

You can do whatever you want at empire. I am a member. One of the 3 red and white tige 22v. I have the black tower. If you surf they want you to go away from the nice water but no one says anything. You can always find nice water. No wait where Im at but you have to be married with kids. The land owner doesnt want any loud drunken parties.

Comment

Originally posted by jzts0214 View Post
              The land owner doesnt want any loud drunken parties.
              Who's the owner on your side? I'm on the side with Dave Enfante.

Comment

Jim riopelle. He is a real cool guy. Are dues are alittle more but there almost all ski comp boats on are side.

Comment

We should meet up out there. I need another boat so we can try the 2 boat wake surfing. Have you seen that yet. Look on youtube.

Comment

Yep, I've seen that and it looks fun! I'll be out there Sunday afternoon. Look for the black/gray RZ2. What's your name?

Comment

My name is Justin. I going to try to be out there Sunday but I might be to hung over from a wedding on sat

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by jzts0214 View Post
                          Jim riopelle. He is a real cool guy. Are dues are alittle more but there almost all ski comp boats on are side.
                          We are in that club and we don't have kids....I'm pretty sure the members that do have kids are much louder then us.

Comment

Empire rules. We have been members for 3 years. Our club has it's own litte Tige club because so many of us have them...

Comment

Our club is pretty much done for the season, how about yours Timmy?

Comment

Yep, went out last weekend and the lake is down to a very small area where you can actually boat so we brought her home for the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X