My New Skates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thtrog,

We have always used a Dura-Surf 5000 base, which was similar to P-Tex only way stronger.

This year we have stepped it up a knotch with a new scratch and wear resistant Urethane Vinyl base for an even more bomb proof board.

That in combination with the re-shapable uni body 91A urethane side walls which absorb heavy impact will allow this product to last several seasons.
    www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

I had wanted to get a skate, just to have one more sport at which I could suck. I stopped getting resistance about it from my wife after she saw the graphics on the Mutiny Lemons. There is a valuable marketing lesson - make your product look great, and your customer's wife will let him spend the money on it.

When I placed the order, they were out of stock, but were going to construct a few the next day. I think it was on my doorstep in about a week. Pretty sweet to go from raw materials to in my hands in seven days!

Like Jeffe said, the top of the deck has so much detail on it, I just couldn't bring myself to cover it with black grip tape. So here is a shot with the clear grip, freshly installed. A big thanks to Jeffe for answering all my questions and all his help. I can't wait to try it out...

And one of the bottom, just 'cause it rocks...

Comment

Love that board...

I think I knew her in college...seems she never changed...

Comment

AWESOME!!!

Comment

SEXY!!!
            www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Working...
            X